Apple AirPods Max Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Silver
- Over-ear wireless headphones feature Apple-designed dynamic driver that provides high-fidelity audio
- Active Noise Cancellation blocks outside noise, so you can immerse yourself in music
- Transparency mode for hearing and interacting with the world around you
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking provides theatre-like sound that surrounds you (note: works with movies, TV, and video in supported apps; requires iPhone or iPad)
- Computational audio combines custom acoustic design with the Apple H1 chip and software for breakthrough listening experiences
- Designed with a knit-mesh canopy and memory foam ear cushions for an exceptional fit
- Magical experience with effortless setup, on-head detection and seamless switching between devices (note: requires an iCloud account and macOS 11.1, iOS 14.3, iPadOS 14.3, watchOS 7.2, or tvOS 14.3 or later)
- Easily share audio between two sets of AirPods on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV (all sold separately)
- 20 hours of listening, movie-watching or talk time with Active Noise Cancellation and spatial audio enabled (battery life varies by use)
- Store in ultra low-power mode with the slim Smart Case
- Note: iPhone sold separately; Apple Music requires a subscription
- AirPods Max
- Smart Case
- Lightning to USB-C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 240 reviewers who responded, 208 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Returned and got Momentum 3- July 27, 2021
I wasn’t impressed with the sounds quality I was expecting something amazing. The reviews and YouTube videos gave this headphones so much hype! My old AT M50X sound almost the same. I ended purchasing the sennheiser momentum 3 because I needed Noise Cancellation.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- More than worth the money.- May 4, 2021
I honestly bought these with the intention to try them and return them. I was very hesitant to spend 550$ on a pair of Apple headphones. I have a pair of Focal headphones that were about 2k$ that I do my night time listening with. These headphones exceeded every expectation I had for them. These are remarkable, the sound quality, the bass, the noise cancelation all are the best I have heard. I have over 10 pairs of headphones and these are my most used. These are underpriced for the experience they give. I absolutely love this product, and would say to not hesitate to grab these. Welcome to the world of amazing audio...speechless.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- No airplane engine gonna take my pride.- October 25, 2021
The sound quality is pretty amazing. I am a very loud person. Had no problem hitting the back row in acting class. I yelled at my wife to test and couldn’t hear her or myself. A bit pricey but when is that not a thing with apple. Then again many have bashed apple for things like usb-c, exclusive parts, or no anti virus needed but people still buy their products (ALOT of people). It’s what floats your boat and I like these so if you are reading this and are like “this guy is an apple fan boy” I mean maybe I am after spending almost 600 dollars but you know what? Chicken butt. They are fantastic and you can’t hear a freaking airplane engine with these.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love them!- August 27, 2021
Didn't love the price but I am so glad I talked myself into buying these. I had a pair of Beats but they would make my ears hurt after 10-15 minutes of wearing them because they pressed so tightly on my ears. Wearing masks made it even worse because the cord was behind my ear. The AirPods fit over the ear and are super comfortable even while wearing a mask for long periods of time. They also sound amazing, are really easy to use and switch easily between my iPhone, iPad and MacBook. The battery life isn't as good as the Beats but I always charge them at night and have had no battery issues. I'm very happy with my purchase!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST ANC Headphones- February 25, 2021
THE BEST. Simply stated. I ordered these thinking they wouldn’t match up to Bose, B&O, M&D, and all the other Magnolia products and I was blown away. The hard thing to stomach is the price, but, they performed better than the rest. I’ve tested the Bose 700 series, Sony WH-1000XM4, Sennheiser Momentum, Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H9, Bower $ Wilkins PX7, and the Master & Dynamic MW65. None of them compare in sound quality, overall look, weight, and design. The Sennheiser Momentum headphones had a great bass kick, but that was it. The interchangeability of the AirPods Max really sells me on them as well. Ear paddings are magnetic and easy to replace, clean sleek design where you can add silicone earphone covers for protection. All around great design from Apple that I was not expecting.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns