Apple 2m (6.5ft) USB-C to USB-C Charge Cable (MLL82AM/A)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 2-metre USB-C cable charges up your MacBook with USB-C port from a wall outlet
- Equipped with USB-C connectors on both ends and is designed to be used along with the Apple 29W USB-C power adapter (sold separately), Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with 61 W USB-C Power Adapter (sold separately), and Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with the 87 W USB-C Power Adapter (sold separately)
- USB 2-compatible so you can sync and transfer data between USB-C devices
- Apple USB-C Charge Cable (2m)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5412 reviewers who responded, 5177 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nothing less from a genuine Apple product- 14 septembre 2020
First of all this cable is 6 Feet 6 Inches, it's not the standard 3 foot cable that comes with the iPad. I love the added length because now I can pick up my phone and take a few steps without accidentally unplugging my phone or tablet! I created a work from home station which put my couch further from the outlet so this was very much needed! Besides the added length, I love the reliability of using a genuine Apple product. I attempted cheaper USB C cables from other sellers and I was disappointed by how many times my ipad/phone would temporarily stop charging and then continue charging a few seconds later. Lastly my battery doesn't overheat with this product since it's from apple. Over all 10/10.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great length. Just take care of it.- 12 février 2021
I bought this for my MacBook. It’s great because it’s very long which is perfect for a laptop. My last cord lasted like two years and only broke because it fell. If you take care of it, it will last a good while. In the picture, I showed the block (I’m not sure what it’s called) that it fits into. I only bought the cord.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cheap replacement for MacBook Pro- 19 avril 2022
Replacement for my MacBook Pro charger since the old one broke. This was perfect together with the remaining part.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- works well- 19 juin 2021
Perfect as a spare for work..used with adapter previously boughtYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great length, so-so durability- 7 mars 2021
It's a cord. What else is there to say. Well, it's thicker than the ones that come with the Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, etc) but I just wish that Apple would reinforce where the cable meets the connector. After about a year of use (or less) the cable buckles, then splits, then the connector just flops around like a broken bobble head doll. Not really what you want after spending so much on a "premium" cable. I do like the fact that this is 2 meters long so I can plug my iPad into a charging brick (on the floor) and be able to hold my iPad in my hands with enough slack in the charging cable. The 1 meter cable isn't long enough for me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.