Apple 2m (6.5ft) USB-C to USB-C Charge Cable (MLL82AM/A)
- 2-metre USB-C cable charges up your MacBook with USB-C port from a wall outlet
- Equipped with USB-C connectors on both ends and is designed to be used along with the Apple 29W USB-C power adapter (sold separately), Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with 61 W USB-C Power Adapter (sold separately), and Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with the 87 W USB-C Power Adapter (sold separately)
- USB 2-compatible so you can sync and transfer data between USB-C devices
- Apple USB-C Charge Cable (2m)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3782 reviewers who responded, 3619 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great length, so-so durability- March 7, 2021
It's a cord. What else is there to say. Well, it's thicker than the ones that come with the Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, etc) but I just wish that Apple would reinforce where the cable meets the connector. After about a year of use (or less) the cable buckles, then splits, then the connector just flops around like a broken bobble head doll. Not really what you want after spending so much on a "premium" cable. I do like the fact that this is 2 meters long so I can plug my iPad into a charging brick (on the floor) and be able to hold my iPad in my hands with enough slack in the charging cable. The 1 meter cable isn't long enough for me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good charging cable, but worth looking at others.- May 24, 2020
This has the typical high quality you'd expect from Apple. It's the same as the original that comes with your computer. It does a great job at providing charging for your laptop. Unfortunately, for the price, it is worth looking at other competitors. This cable uses the USB 2.0 spec, so it is really only useful for charging, and some basic features if you connected to a hub. It is not USB 3.1 Gen 1, Gen 2, or Thunderbolt 3 compliant so you want be able to use it for video or anything else that requires those high speed specs. For this price, check out other brands because you should be able to find a cord for the same price that will give you the other features.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Essential for the newer Mac- May 15, 2020
This is an essential piece of equipment for the newer Macs. The computer can't be charged without it. But my dog knocked my computer off it's table and it bent and broke open the cable. This may not be a favorable comment about the cable in that it breaks so easily. Not good. Apple has moved to a totally new type of cable; there are no USB ports, and all cables are particular to the Mac for which it was bought. This is a total lack of universality. Also not good, in my opinion. I am a fan of the one cable/attachment/tool , etc. fits everything. Little special parts and pieces for each item are more than tiresome.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.