Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (MD821ZM/A)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- This adapter lets you import photos and videos from a digital camera to your iPad with Retina display or iPad mini with Lightning connector
- After you connect the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter, your iPad automatically opens the Photos app, which lets you choose which photos and videos to import, then organizes them into albums
- When you sync iPad to your PC or Mac, the photos and videos on your iPad are added to your computer's photo library
- Supports standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4
- Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2122 reviewers who responded, 1888 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Adds USB when you need it.- December 14, 2014
I use one of these with my 5s to connect either a high-end DAC or a keyboard. Both work well for this purpose. It also works well to connect that same keyboard to my iPad Air. I have not used this for its intended purpose, but I'm sure that would also work. The only thing that could make this cable better would be power pass-through, similar to the HDMI to lightning and 30-pin adapters. The worst part about this cable is that it's overpriced by ten bucks. Otherwise, it's a great cable and should be something that iOS users that dabble in photography, video, audio, or that have a love for non-Bluetooth physical keyboards should pick up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Connector is great, iPad still too limited- March 19, 2016
This connector is great. However, the iPad is still too limited for serious photography work. I am a professional photographer, and I have wanted to use an iPad for a long time as the first place that I view and begin editing photos. I shoot in RAW, and I edit all my photos in Lightroom on my Mac. While I can import photos to the iPad, I find I usually have to start all over again from my Mac. The iPad operating system, and apps just aren't there yet for pro photographers. However, this connector still does its job. It also allows you to hook up other devices like keyboards, microphones, and midi devices to an iPad too, so it's for more than just photos.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- USB to Lighting- January 16, 2020
I had high hopes for this cable. And I even had a higher demand for its needs. To be able to plug a thumb drive into your cell phone in 2020 should be easy.... I tried six thumb drives and could not get one of them to work with this adapter. All six being different brand names and different capacity. I kept getting the same error on my cell phone screen, saying: that the device requires too much power. To be 100% honest I am totally bummed out about this product. I’m trying to give an honest review, and I truly do not know how to rate this product with any star value. The quality seems excellent, but it doesn’t work with my Verizon wireless IPhone 11 Pro.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.