Apple Magic Mouse 2 (MLA02LL/A) - White
- This redesigned wireless mouse is ready to go right out of the box and pairs automatically with your Mac via Bluetooth
- Features a built-in rechargeable battery so you’ll eliminate the use of traditional batteries
- Lightweight construction, optimized foot design, and fewer moving parts (thanks to its built-in battery and continuous bottom shell) make for more effortless tracking and smoother, more fluid movement across surfaces
- Multi-Touch surface offers the freedom to perform simple gestures such as swiping between web pages and scrolling through documents
- Apple Magic Mouse 2
- Lightning to USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9616 reviewers who responded, 9103 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Mouse- October 4, 2019
I really love Apple products so it’s hard for me to say anything negative. I have two magic mouses, one at my business and one at home. The scroll is a little wacky but it’s definitely user error. I recommend watching a YouTube video on expanding the screen and scrolling left and right. Apple gives limited directions in the package of their products if any at all. It gets a little tricky if you aren’t paying attention and hit something. All in all, Apple is amazing and the battery life is good. That was my main concern and it didn’t disappoint. This version allows you to charge it unlike the first version I had. Super happy with my purchase!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rechargeable!!- July 31, 2020
Thank goodness they finally made a rechargeable mouse! As with all Apple products it’s on the expensive side but has been extremely durable and lasted a very long time. It charges quickly and works exactly as it should. One downside is the placement of the charge port which makes it impossible to use while charging. However it recharges quickly enough that that has not been a great issue for us. Be aware that it doesn’t come with the USB charging cable, but uses the same cable as an iPad or iPhone. Would definitely recommend, and love the fact that I am not running through batteries and throwing them out or having to recharge them separately.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent! Long battery life, easy to charge- December 4, 2015
What the heck took Apple so long?! I love my Apple Magic Mice. For about two years I used the Mobee Magic Charger - it was hit-and-miss, and most of the time I'd forget that I hadn't charged the mouse (or that my computer was OFF rather than sleeping) and I'd be SOL or stuck using the trackpad on a mounted laptop... or trying to remember how to remove the darn battery from my mouse and then try to find some AA batteries... No more. One charge and so far... about three weeks have gone by with daily use (4-8hrs) without needing to recharge. It seems more sensitive than the previous versions, easily fixable my turning down your mouse speed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.