Apple Magic Trackpad 2 (MJ2R2LL/A) - White
- This wireless, rechargeable stand-alone trackpad allows you to enjoy the same features from the Force Touch trackpad on your Mac desktop
- Four force sensors underneath the trackpad surface picks up on subtle differences in the amount of pressure you apply, allowing for increased functionality and a deeper connection to your content
- Edge-to-edge glass surface area is nearly 30% larger than the previous trackpad
- Redesigned look and lower profile allow you to scroll and swipe through content more easily and efficiently than ever
- Pairs automatically with your Mac via Bluetooth so you can get to work straight away
- Battery will power your device for about a month or more before needing a recharge
- Magic Trackpad 2
- Lightning to USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2584 reviewers who responded, 2510 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great device, but not carpal tunnel friendly- 2 juillet 2020
I purchased this trackpad as I have started using a docking station for my MacBook Pro. I am very much used to the experience of the trackpad on the laptop and this seemed like the perfect device. It worked great and I enjoyed the experience however I had to return the device as I started noticing my wrist and arm going numb after I used it for a while. I looked online and noticed others were having the same problem. I never had the problem on the laptop but the laptop does have a flat Trackpad where as this one is slanted. I will very much like to purchase this again if I can figure out a way for my hand to not go numb after prolonged use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great supplement to mouse- 19 septembre 2020
Like one of the other reviewers, I used both this and the mouse that came with my 27 inch iMac for different things. The nice thing is that you can have them both working at the same time, so if you reach for either one it does its job. The trackpad is best for moving all the way across the screen quickly and basic internet surfing, but I still use the mouse for some precision work of click and drag when I'm doing video editing, some document editing, etc. The trackpad is pretty big, so you don't have to fumble to find it, but you have to get used to not having it in front of your keyboard like on a laptop because it's too tall for that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mouse or Trackpad- 14 décembre 2016
When I was first looking into getting an iMac computer, a gentleman who was looking at the same product told me that if I were to purchase a iMac to opt for the trackpad, so I did. a I had been using various models of the mouse for more years than I like to remember, and the Trackpad is a great step forward. No need to try to remember if you should right click or left click. Everything is there without changing fingers and it goes further and gives you even more options that you can use without any fancy moves that you sometimes tried to do with your old mouse. As my son reminded me it is time to wake up and smell the roses as the old saying goes.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.