Apple HomePod mini - White
- Fills the entire room with rich 360-degree audio that sounds amazing from every angle
- Boundary-pushing computational audio creates the full, detailed tones of a much larger speaker
- Place multiple HomePod mini speakers around the house for a connected sound system (note: requires multiple HomePod devices or AirPlay 2-compatible speakers)
- Pair two HomePod mini speakers together for immersive stereo sound
- Send intercom messages to every room (note: requires two or more HomePod speakers)
- Intercom also works with your other Apple devices, so you can send and receive messages through CarPlay while you're driving, on your AirPods during a workout, or with your Apple Watch when you're running errands
- Siri can recognise the voices of up to 6 different family members and give each one a personalised experience (note: multiuser features are available in English)
- If you have to head out, seamlessly hand off audio by bringing your iPhone close to HomePod mini
- Works effortlessly with your Apple devices, so you can pick up an incoming call from your iPhone, listen to music on your Mac, or upgrade your TV experience by taking the sound from your Apple TV to the next level
- Siri is your do-it-all intelligent assistant, helping with everyday tasks, giving you easy control over your smart home accessories, or playing your favourite song
- Easily control your smart home and control your HomeKit accessories remotely (note: requires a HomeKit-enabled device)
- Designed to keep your data private and secure -- HomePod mini only listens for "Hey Siri" and your request is associated with a random identifier, not your Apple ID
- At less than 8.5cm tall, it's designed to fit anywhere in the house
- Wrapped in a perfectly seamless mesh fabric that's virtually transparent to the sound passing through it
- Backlit touch surface on the top provides quick control
- Note: Setup requires Wi-Fi and an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the latest software
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sounds Great. Works great. Looks Great.- 25 novembre 2020
For it's size, it sounds great. Better if you pair it with a second for stereo sound. If you are invested in Apple HomeKit and the Apple ecosystem, and use Siri for things like your daily update, calendar, reminders, shopping list, podcasts and especially Apple music - it works amazing. My wife and I are each able to use it and it's tailored to our individual accounts and our shared shopping list in reminders. We use it to control all our lights, cameras, doorbell, and garage door, as well as using it for multiple/different timers while cooking. Intercom feature is helpful too when we're on different floors in the house. Will most likely end up getting a few of these for various rooms to take advantage of multi-room music playback and smart home control. The white colour complements our home decor nicely. Other music and podcasts apps work with it through airplay, but it's best suited for those all in on Apple. I switched over to this from our google nest products for increased privacy and to better integrate with our iphones, watches and apple tv. It's not perfect, but overall a fantastic experience at a good price compared to the OG homepod that definitely has better sound, but does the same things.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great gift.- 8 janvier 2021
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my mother. Arrived just in time to give it to her. From all the reviews online, Apple HomePod mini seems to be one of the most recommended for a native Cantonese speaker. Setting up the device to her phone was effortless and hassle-free. Got her using it in no time. She absolutely loves it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good for what it is.- 3 janvier 2021
Crystal clear sound quality, awesome as a stereo pair. Do not expect heavy bass though, not comparable to the original HomePod in that department. I use it for the bedroom listening at medium volumes for comfortable listening. Creates a pretty good sound stage. Much better than wearing headphones all day.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report