Apple iMac 24" (Spring 2021) - Blue (Apple M1 Chip / 7-Core GPU / 256GB SSD / 8GB RAM) - English
- 8-core Apple M1 chip along with 8GB of RAM delivers fast performance so you can efficiently accomplish your daily tasks
- 256GB solid state drive (SSD) offers plenty of storage for all your files, photos, videos, and games
- 24" 4.5K Retina display with 4480 x 2520 native resolution and P3 wide colour gamut brings your content to life
- Wi-Fi 6 and Ethernet port provide fast and reliable connectivity
- Two Thunderbolt/USB 4 ports allow you to connect peripheral devices
- Includes a Magic Keyboard and a Magic Mouse so you can get started right away
Inputs & Outputs
- Magic Keyboard
- Magic Mouse
- 143W Power Adapter
- Power cord (2 m)
- USB-C to Lightning Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 166 reviewers who responded, 163 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very good as expected- July 30, 2021
Anytime you buy Apple you expect quality, ease of use, and security. So far I am impressed by this latest desktop. The visuals are stunning and I was able to transfer my old computer data easily with an Ethernet cable but that can also be done with WiFi This is replacing a 13 year old Mac that is still working great (granted, it was a top-of-line behemoth). I have saved thousands of dollars over the years by buying Apple products because they work so well. It’s instantly compatible with all my other Apple products like my phone and iPads. I like that it is easy for my grandkids to use and for me to control. Internet security is a big issue for me so Apple is a no-brained purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I would purchase another one!- July 23, 2021
I absolutely love my iMac!!!! The set up was EASY and I had no issues synching my printers to it. It comes with a Bluetooth mouse and mini-keyboard, which are have a charge to them, so you able to complete your set up. Adding a usb/usb-c+ or any other adapter to the back of your iMac is quick and easy as well. It also synchs up with my mic for my podcast! I am so excited to continue with my video creations and episodes. Oh yeah, I wanted the purple one, it opted for the blue because it was I stock!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 24" iMac with Retina 4.5K display, M1 processor- October 29, 2021
This was purchased as a replacement for an older 21.5" iMac. It is a welcome addition to my den. Overall, I am very pleased with its performance and speed. One drawback is there is no ethernet or standard USB inputs in the back as in the past models. While a wifi connection is included, I prefer to hardwire to the computer. So, it was necessary to purchase adapters for the ethernet and USB. Other than that, this is an outstanding computer with superb resolution. You will not be disappointed!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.