Apple iMac 24" (Spring 2021) - Silver (Apple M1 Chip / 7-Core GPU / 256GB SSD / 8GB RAM) - English
- 8-core Apple M1 chip along with 8GB of RAM delivers fast performance so you can efficiently accomplish your daily tasks
- 256GB solid state drive (SSD) offers plenty of storage for all your files, photos, videos, and games
- 24" 4.5K Retina display with 4480 x 2520 native resolution and P3 wide colour gamut brings your content to life
- Wi-Fi 6 and Ethernet port provide fast and reliable connectivity
- Two Thunderbolt/USB 4 ports allow you to connect peripheral devices
- Includes a Magic Keyboard and a Magic Mouse so you can get started right away
Inputs & Outputs
- Magic Keyboard
- Magic Mouse
- 143W Power Adapter
- Power cord (2 m)
- USB-C to Lightning Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 81 reviewers who responded, 77 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- What an amazing value,a superb all in one computer- June 8, 2021
When they released the new iMac I was a little disappointed by the fact that there wasn't an apple logo on the front. I actually almost did not get one because of it, but after seeing it in person and using it a for a few minutes I realized it was a very affordable work horse with an amazing display. Even though I got the very base model, it handles all adobe apps like a champ. Never runs out of ram even though its only 8 gigs, never gets hot, nor warm. M1 is an amazing piece of technology for sure. Display is far superior than the LG 5k displays that apple sells you, yet it costs as much as this Mac!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Retired Engineer- June 18, 2021
M1 Imac is well worth the money, but as I have experienced it may take a little longer than the store promises to physically get the computer. I suggest getting the lower size SSD and buying an external drive for your data. NOTE: as of right now you may have problems getting software that runs natively (and therefore gets you the processor speed promised). Alot of legacy software is NOT yet recompiled/ reworked to use the M1 processor, so the mac with your approval, runs said software with Rossetta (somekind of Intel simulator). I have not found any problems with this procedure.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- new MAC- May 29, 2021
I think it is going to be great, but still learning the new things about this new computer that is just out. Being on a new system it sort of interfered with my phone and I Pads initially and I am still sorting that. Dan, my Geek installer could not have been better. Very kind and patient with me. He had to come back today as my new computer would not connect to the printer nor send email. He had a dickens of a time trying to get Zoom going as this was his first experience rolling out this brand new computer as well. Without Dan, my review would be far different I fear.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.