Apple iMac 24" (Spring 2021) - Silver (Apple M1 Chip / 8-Core GPU / 512GB SSD / 8GB RAM) - English
- 8-core Apple M1 chip along with 8GB of RAM delivers fast performance so you can efficiently accomplish your daily tasks
- 512GB solid state drive (SSD) offers plenty of storage for all your files, photos, videos, and games
- 24" 4.5K Retina display with 4480 x 2520 native resolution and P3 wide colour gamut brings your content to life
- Wi-Fi 6 and Ethernet port provide fast and reliable connectivity
- Two Thunderbolt/USB 4 ports, and 2 USB 3 ports allow you to connect peripheral devices
- Includes a Magic Keyboard and a Magic Mouse so you can get started right away
Inputs & Outputs
- Magic Keyboard with Touch ID
- Magic Mouse
- 143W Power Adapter
- Power Cord (2 m)
- USB-C to Lightning Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 87 reviewers who responded, 83 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Worth the $$$$ spent- September 19, 2021
Replaced two 2015 iMacs with 2 of the latest iMacs 522GB SSD w/Touch ID. So far we have been very pleased with them. I normally will not purchase electronics on the first iteration of major new features but I made an exception this time. The display is excellent and the processing is fast. I have no problem with the Touch ID, but my wife does with anything that requires a finger touch so 99% of the time she has to manually input her password. Overall, we are both extremely pleased with our upgrades and would recommend the new models to anyone with an older iMac, it is worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- First real upgrade in 12+ years-smaller footprint- June 19, 2021
This iMac replaces a 2009 27” iMac. The smaller screen has less glare and more clarity. The new machine, once the cloud loads are complete and passwords established, is amazingly quick. Zoom and FaceTime enhanced by camera and mic. Navigation very similar to old (and no longer upgradeable) OS and closer to iPad capability. Able to use my old track pad - $125 buys a lot of batteries. Notable changes include no disc or camera card interface so media needs to load through Bluetooth, online or separate peripherals. Fingerprint recognition on keyboard just OK.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- New 24" iMac- September 18, 2021
When my old Mac finally bit the dust, I needed to purchase a new one. I decided on the new 24" iMac. It is a dream. So easy to set up and I love the new lighter weight sleek design. I decided on the version with the Apple chip. Price was perfect for what you get. If you're a Mac user with an older model and need to upgrade, I would highly recommend this one. They didn't have one in the store and I had it shipped to my house. Actually came a day early.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.