Apple iPad 10.2" 128GB with Wi-Fi (8th Generation) - Space Grey
10.2-inch Retina display
- With incredible detail and vivid colours, the gorgeous 10.2" Retina display is perfect for watching a movie, working on a project, and drawing your next masterpiece
- LED‑backlit Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology and fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- 2160 x 1620 resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi) and 500 nits brightness
- iPadOS 14 brings new capabilities designed specifically for iPad, with powerful and intuitive updates to Apple Pencil, apps, augmented reality, and so much more
- 128GB of internal storage capacity
- Powered by an advanced A12 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture and the next-generation Neural Engine to deliver incredible performance for things like photo editing and graphics-intensive games
- Powerful A12 Bionic chip delivers an amazing performance boost, so games are immersive, fluid, and incredibly detailed
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac, dual band at 2.4GHz and 5GHz) gives you fast internet connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology connects you to compatible devices
- Lightning to USB-C cable allows for fast connections to a variety of external devices
Kick some serious tasks
- The App Store is the best place to discover apps that let you get a leg up in geometry, learn a new language, attend virtual classes, make a beat, get a workout in, read the news, or join a battle royale with friends; whatever you're interested in, you'll find an app for it
- First-generation Apple Pencil (sold separately) lets you turn your iPad into your notepad, canvas, or just about anything else you can imagine
- Attach a full‑size Smart Keyboard (sold separately) for comfortable typing
All-day battery life and advanced cameras
- Built‐in 32.4‐watt‐hour rechargeable lithium‑polymer battery gives you even more power efficiency for up to 10 hours of all-day battery life
- 8MP back camera and built-in FaceTime HD camera allow you to snap amazing photos, shoot epic videos, scan documents, make FaceTime calls, and experience AR
- Advanced cameras and microphones keep faces and voices crystal-clear
- Take advantage of the machine learning capabilities to enhance your photos and Once you've got your perfect shot, share it to your social feeds or send it to friends with a tap
Even more features
- Pair an Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth, PlayStation DualShock controller, or MFi game controller (all sold separately) to create the ultimate portable game console
- Enjoy an immersive audio experience with high‑quality stereo speakers
- Thin, light, and durable so you have peace of mind knowing you can take it anywhere you go
- Enclosure is made from 100% recycled aluminum
- Lightning to USB-C Cable
- USB-C Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 75 reviewers who responded, 70 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing Device- January 31, 2021
This was a replacement purchase for an older 2nd generation iPad which was starting to act up. The new 8th generation with A12 processor and extended battery life is a joy to use. Was able to seamlessly transition from old to new following easy step guide provided as an app. This unit can do so much more than the other primarily due to technological advances in this area using an improved operating system. Always have the Guide App handy as an icon on my screen as it is a very useful resource to help take advantage of the many new features. Recommend you also get a good quality case and screen protector.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great product- October 6, 2020
I've been using my iPad for a couple of weeks now, and it's starting to replace my laptop in many situations. Considering the Apple Pencil, but I may have to wait until the holidays.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Apple iPad 10.2" 128GB with Wi-Fi (8th Generation)- January 25, 2021
I love my new iPad. It's so light compared to my last one. The screen is bright. It's so much faster than the other one!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report