Apple iPad 10.2" 256GB with Wi-Fi (9th Generation) - Silver - Refurbished
This Refurbished product:
∙Has been inspected to ensure proper functionality.
∙Includes all required accessories.
∙Includes a minimum 90-day warranty.
∙May have cosmetic imperfections, such as a scratch on the body of the product (but not on the screen). Any possible cosmetic imperfection won't affect the functionality of the product.
∙May be eligible for return. See the Return Policy tab for return details.
This Refurbished product:
• Has been inspected to ensure proper functionality.
• Includes all required accessories.
• Includes a minimum 90-day warranty.
• May have cosmetic imperfections, such as a scratch on the body of the product (but not on the screen). Any possible cosmetic imperfection won't affect the functionality of the product.
• May be eligible for return. See the Return Policy tab for return details.
The product's specs are as follows:
• Gorgeous 10.2-inch Retina display with True Tone
• A13 Bionic chip with Neural Engine delivers powerful performance
• 8MP back camera, 12MP ultra wide front camera with Center Stage help you capture perfect photos or videos
• 256GB of internal storage capacity
• Stereo speakers
• 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity comes bundled with 20W USB-C power adapter
• Lightning connector for charging and accessories
• Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
• Works with Apple Pencil (1st generation) and Smart Keyboard (Accessories sold separately and compatibility varies by generation)
• iPadOS 15 is uniquely powerful, easy to use, and designed for the versatility of iPad
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- No restrictions in Canada
|Ab Cellular||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Cell Phones, Smartphones & Wireless Devices||15 Days||0%||15%|
|Tablets, iPads & eReaders||30 Days||0%||15%|
|All Other Devices||30 Days||0%||15%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging. There should not be any physical or water damage. Product should not have any password or apple or google account set up.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 3 Days
Warranty Policy for ReCertified, Refurbished & Open Box Products
All of our refurbished products have undergone a thorough software and hardware inspection to ensure you are receiving a fully functional product. We stand by the refurbished products we offer and want our customers to feel confident in purchasing our products. Therefore, we offer a warranty to cover the rare, unforeseen circumstances when the product is not fully functioning after purchase for a minimum of 90 days (or more, depending on the product).
The warranty we provide covers issues related to software or hardware malfunctions such as the camera or charging port not working. Our warranty does not cover malfunctions related to physical damage, water damage, or software modification problems such as jailbreaking or rooting.
If you have any warranty issues, please contact us through the “Contact Seller” button when you log into your order details on BestBuy.ca. You will need to provide both:
- A description of the issue you are facing
- The IMEI or Serial number of your product
Afterwards we will provide a prepaid return label to inspect your device so we can determine if it needs to be repaired or replaced. If there are no issues or the issues can’t be replicated, the order will be sent back to you and you will be responsible for the delivery fee of the shipping to and from our repair facility.