Apple iPad 10.2" 32GB with Wi-Fi (8th Generation) - Space Grey
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
10.2-inch Retina display
- With incredible detail and vivid colours, the gorgeous 10.2" Retina display is perfect for watching a movie, working on a project, and drawing your next masterpiece
- LED‑backlit Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology and fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- 2160 x 1620 resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi) and 500 nits brightness
- iPadOS 14 brings new capabilities designed specifically for iPad, with powerful and intuitive updates to Apple Pencil, apps, augmented reality, and so much more
- 32GB of internal storage capacity
- Powered by an advanced A12 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture and the next-generation Neural Engine to deliver incredible performance for things like photo editing and graphics-intensive games
- Powerful A12 Bionic chip delivers an amazing performance boost, so games are immersive, fluid, and incredibly detailed
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac, dual band at 2.4GHz and 5GHz) gives you fast internet connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology connects you to compatible devices
- Lightning to USB-C cable allows for fast connections to a variety of external devices
Kick some serious tasks
- The App Store is the best place to discover apps that let you get a leg up in geometry, learn a new language, attend virtual classes, make a beat, get a workout in, read the news, or join a battle royale with friends; whatever you're interested in, you'll find an app for it
- First-generation Apple Pencil (sold separately) lets you turn your iPad into your notepad, canvas, or just about anything else you can imagine
- Attach a full‑size Smart Keyboard (sold separately) for comfortable typing
All-day battery life and advanced cameras
- Built‐in 32.4‐watt‐hour rechargeable lithium‑polymer battery gives you even more power efficiency for up to 10 hours of all-day battery life
- 8MP back camera and built-in FaceTime HD camera allow you to snap amazing photos, shoot epic videos, scan documents, make FaceTime calls, and experience AR
- Advanced cameras and microphones keep faces and voices crystal-clear
- Take advantage of the machine learning capabilities to enhance your photos and Once you've got your perfect shot, share it to your social feeds or send it to friends with a tap
Even more features
- Pair an Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth, PlayStation DualShock controller, or MFi game controller (all sold separately) to create the ultimate portable game console
- Enjoy an immersive audio experience with high‑quality stereo speakers
- Thin, light, and durable so you have peace of mind knowing you can take it anywhere you go
- Enclosure is made from 100% recycled aluminum
- Lightning to USB-C Cable
- USB-C Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 23 reviewers who responded, 22 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Still the best tablet value- September 29, 2020
I just replaced a 6 year-old iPad with this 8th gen model. The design is familiar and performance of the new A12 processor is excellent - web pages snap open almost instantly and jumping between apps is seamless. It still has a standard 3.5mm audio jack (perfect for watching videos without disturbing others) and the Lightning connector port works well with all of the Apple accessories I already have (this is probably the last iPad to include it). My only two complaints: There's a small air gap between the screen and touch sensor. You'll hear a slight "thunk" when typing on the on-screen keyboard. The other complaint is the front facing camera; there's no excuse for such awful quality in 2020, especially given the number of people using these devices for Zoom and FaceTime. It almost makes sense to swap the camera sensors to have the decent one on the screen side and the grainy, low rez sensor on the rear. Honestly, how many times does one use an iPad as a camera?!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- - February 28, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Replacing the 6th Gen to 8th Gen- February 24, 2021
I was in mission to look for an iPad for my Nephew and I end up finding this one. I couldn’t find the 6th gen for replacement. I was very happy with the service that was provided by Marco. He listen and understand why I needed to purchase an iPad. He was so helpful and was able to answer my questions. He was able to find the right iPad. Thank you so much for making my day and helping me find the right iPad for my Nephew. Ipad works good for what my Nephew needs it for. It runs faster and camera is good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report