Apple iPad 10.2" 64GB with Wi-Fi (9th Generation) - Space Grey
- Gorgeous 10.2-inch Retina display with True Tone
- A13 Bionic chip with Neural Engine delivers powerful performance
- 8MP back camera, 12MP ultra wide front camera with Center Stage help you capture perfect photos or videos
- 64GB of internal storage capacity
- Stereo speakers
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity comes bundled with 20W USB-C power adapter
- Up to 10 hours of battery life gives you even more power efficiency
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- Works with Apple Pencil (1st generation) and Smart Keyboard (Accessories sold separately and compatibility varies by generation)
- iPadOS 15 is uniquely powerful, easy to use, and designed for the versatility of iPad
- Lightning to USB-C Cable
- 20W USB-C Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Apple iPod 10.2 - 2021 model- October 17, 2021
A lovely iPod. Display stunning. Size perfect. Speaker OK but no bass - earbuds better for listening. Microphone poor - bought a cover/stand which obstructs the mikes a little - even when I expanded the hole over the mikes. (Purchased a separate standalone mike for Facetime). Loaded it up with books and some music but still have lots of GB memory. Would recommend this iPod.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great tablet.- October 12, 2021
Been trying to use cheaper tablets for the last few years, most the time they are just OK. Was sick of glitches and slow performance. Apple products are more expensive but there is no denying the quality and durability. Glad I spent the extra dollars. Very happy so far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- I’m in love- October 15, 2021
I needed something to take my notes on because I’m a university student, and the connectivity of the iPad and the pencil is beautiful! It’s so easy to write on this. With a paper like screen protector for the iPad the pen GLIDES on the screen. The camera is great too. I have no complains with this except 2 minor ones: calculator app ;___; why isn’t a thing in iPads? And also, if this is the newest iPad why is there Touch ID if every other new Apple device has Face ID? Eh! They’re super minor. But overall 4/5Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report