Apple iPad 9.7" screen 128GB - WiFi (6th Gen. 2018 - A1893) Space Gray - Certified Refurbished
Available online only
This Refurbished product:
• Has been inspected to ensure proper functionality.
• Includes all required accessories.
• Includes a minimum 90-day warranty.
• May have cosmetic imperfections, such as a scratch on the body of the product (but not on the screen). Any possible cosmetic imperfection won't affect the functionality of the product.
• May be eligible for return. See the Return Policy tab for return details.
All Marketplace Refurbished Sellers have been carefully selected to meet the standard of Best Buy-qualified partners.
Create, learn, work, and play like never before. Featuring an immersive 9.7-inch Multi-Touch Retina display, powerful A10 Fusion chip, and now supports Apple Pencil (sold separately), there's nothing else quite like iPad.
● An immersive 9.7-inch Multi-Touch Retina display.
● A10 Fusion chip with the power and capability you'd expect from a computer.
● Now supports Apple Pencil.
● 8MP camera.
● FaceTime HD camera
● Touch ID and Apple Pay.
● Over a million apps available on the App Store, including augmented reality experiences.
● Thin, durable aluminum design that weighs just a pound.
● iOS makes iPad more powerful, personal, and intelligent, so you can do more than ever before.
- Ipad and AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bluetooth unable to work- May 24, 2022
Very unhappy with the fact that this seller and Best Buy classified this product as “certified refurbished”. Purchased the product and within days of receiving notices the Bluetooth doesn’t work at all, troubleshooted all options including a factory reset and still no success. Very angry and unhappy as I spend a lot of money on the iPad and have been wanting one for years and finally purchased one for myself and this happens. Seller sent me a return label to return but it scares me to be sending back such an expensive product with no money returned back until it is received by the seller.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- iPad 6th Gen- December 8, 2019
Got mine in the mail haven’t tried it yet as it is a gift but the iPad appears to be in excellent condition. No scuffs or chips. iPad was still in plastic wrap. Very pleased with the cosmetic condition. 10/10
Not helpful (0)Report
- No restrictions in Canada
|QUICKPHONE||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Home Theatre Audio, Portable Audio, Camera & Camcorder Accessories, Cell Phones, Smartphones & Wireless Devices, Computers (Laptops & Desktops), Tablets, iPads & eReaders, Smart Audio & Video, Smart Controls, Toys, Games & Collectibles, Media, Cable & Streaming Devices, Gaming Consoles, Smartwatches, Activity & Fitness Trackers||30 Days||0%||15%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 3 Days
Warranty Policy for ReCertified, Refurbished & Open Box Products
All of our refurbished products have undergone a thorough software and hardware inspection to ensure you are receiving a fully functional product. We stand by the refurbished products we offer and want our customers to feel confident in purchasing our products. Therefore, we offer a warranty to cover the rare, unforeseen circumstances when the product is not fully functioning after purchase for a minimum of 90 days (or more, depending on the product).
The warranty we provide covers issues related to software or hardware malfunctions such as the camera or charging port not working. Our warranty does not cover malfunctions related to physical damage, water damage, or software modification problems such as jailbreaking or rooting.
If you have any warranty issues, please contact us through the “Contact Seller” button when you log into your order details on BestBuy.ca. You will need to provide both:
- A description of the issue you are facing
- The IMEI or Serial number of your product
Afterwards we will provide a prepaid return label to inspect your device so we can determine if it needs to be repaired or replaced. If there are no issues or the issues can’t be replicated, the order will be sent back to you and you will be responsible for the delivery fee of the shipping to and from our repair facility.