Apple iPad Pro 11" 128GB with Wi-Fi & 4G LTE (2nd Generation) - Space Grey
- 11-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone and industry‑leading colour accuracy, which make everything feel responsive and look stunning
- A12Z Bionic chip with 8 Core Graphics make everything you do fast and fluid, from your everyday tasks to graphics-intensive workflows
- 128GB of built-in storage offers plenty of room to store all your files, games, photos, and more
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 + Cellular for fast and efficient connectivity
- Face ID, so you can print, project and send files wirelessly
- Dual Camera System: 10MP Ultra Wide Camera and a 12MP Wide Camera help you frame the perfect photo or video
- LiDAR Scanner works with the pro cameras, motion sensors and frameworks in iPadOS to measure depth; this combination of hardware, software and unprecedented innovation makes iPad Pro a standout device for augmented reality
- 4K video recording for vivid, stunning recordings
- Five studio-quality microphones and four speaker audio mean you can even set up a multicamera filmmaking rig
- Support for Apple Pencil (2nd generation, sold separately) to enable all forms of artistic expression
- Support for Magic Keyboard with trackpad and Smart Keyboard Folio (sold separately)
- Note for cellular function: Data plan required. LTE Advanced and LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE
- iPad Pro
- USB-C Charge Cable
- 18W USB-C Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 36 reviewers who responded, 34 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing Purchase- April 12, 2020
We considered selling our laptop for months, and replacing with an iPad. When we watched the keynote about the iPad pro specs this last year, we were sold. I can do everything and so much more fro this iPad. It’s lightweight, travels SO easy, and the operating system has exceeded my expectations. The 11 inch is perfect for us, as I work from it and our little one watches shows occasionally. The screen is beautiful and I haven’t ran into one single problem yet. We always purchase from Apple because the products are high end with utility, and the company backs their products 100%. I highly recommend making the switch to an iPad, the newest model in my opinion.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's an iPad....but moreso- June 6, 2020
iPad Pro is overkill for just about everyone, but it's great if you want your iPad with "zero" compromises. (sorry Apple, but it's not replacing my laptop yet) An iPad Air is really the sweet spot IMO, but the Pro has SO many nice extras. They basically made every single thing better. ::SIMPLY PUT:: "iPad" : cost-effective tablet for media consumption iPad AIR : good balance and does whatever just fine iPad PRO: faster processor, bigger screen, higher refresh rate, 4x speakers, 2x back camera, Face ID, WiFi6, LIDAR, USB-C, wireless charging pencil ...I think that's everything.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Effective laptop / Macbook replacement- July 10, 2020
Picked up this iPad Pro right as the lockdown was starting. I was concerned about the price since it is price-comparable to a well built laptop, but this has been so much better. We use the iPad for Zoom calls with family, watching TV shows and movies, and just generally getting away from our work computers to do personal browsing, shopping, etc. Put a T-Mobile data SIM card into it as well, and the speeds are amazing. I added the keyboard and pencil, letting me use it for some work-related items. It's expensive, yes, but it definitely is as good as a laptopYes, I would recommend this to a friend.