Apple iPad Pro 11" 1TB with Wi-Fi (2nd Generation) - Silver
Available to ship
- 11-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone and industry‑leading colour accuracy, which make everything feel responsive and look stunning
- A12Z Bionic chip with 8 Core Graphics make everything you do fast and fluid, from your everyday tasks to graphics-intensive workflows
- 1TB of built-in storage offers plenty of room to store all your files, games, photos, and more
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 for fast and efficient connectivity
- Face ID, so you can print, project and send files wirelessly
- Dual Camera System: 10MP Ultra Wide Camera and a 12MP Wide Camera help you frame the perfect photo or video
- LiDAR Scanner works with the pro cameras, motion sensors and frameworks in iPadOS to measure depth; this combination of hardware, software and unprecedented innovation makes iPad Pro a standout device for augmented reality
- 4K video recording for vivid, stunning recordings
- Five studio-quality microphones and four speaker audio mean you can even set up a multicamera filmmaking rig
- Support for Apple Pencil (2nd generation, sold separately) to enable all forms of artistic expression
- Support for Magic Keyboard with trackpad and Smart Keyboard Folio (sold separately)
- iPad Pro
- USB-C Charge Cable
- 18W USB-C Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 26 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Overpriced- August 26, 2021
Extremely overpriced. Seems like any I pad. Don’t see anything special about it. My iphone11 has the same. I felt like returning it. I use it for Procreate and basically that’s all. Pictures look like my iPhone11’s. Not happy with the value/price of this. For this price I could have gotten a touch screen Desk top.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent buy- June 4, 2021
I thought long and hard over whether to get this model or the newest M1 model; well, I'm glad I saved the money because this thing is fast and superb in every way. I basically got the 1TB model vs. trying to spend the money for the M1 in 512GB- I prefer the added storage built in. I'm super happy and I think you will be as well. Heck, even my 10.5" iPad Pro is still great... but, I do like this better due to screen size and speed. It does feel faster which I didn't think I'd notice.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- New iPad- June 12, 2020
I love my new iPad but it’s a lot to learn. I find the touch screen to open the iPad doesn’t always work the first time. It takes 2-3 touches . The battery lasts all day. The pictures come out beautiful. Colors are vibrant and bright. Speed is fast ! So much you can do with this iPad. Keeps you busy all day ! Love it !Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed- January 8, 2022
At this point, I really can’t review this item. It won’t connect to wi-fi. Spent an hour on the phone with Apple support, and they weren’t able to access it to even do a diagnostic. I am taking this the Best Buy an hour away from my home, to see if it can be fixed or replaced. Not very happy right now.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Better than expected!- April 19, 2020
The picture quality, sound quality, performance, all incredible! 10 out of 10 for me. My son especially loves me having it so we can FaceTime each set of Grandparents during Coronageddon because he can see them so much easier versus on the iPhone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.