Apple iPad Pro 11" 1TB with Wi-Fi (2nd Generation) - Space Grey
Available to ship
- 11-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone and industry‑leading colour accuracy, which make everything feel responsive and look stunning
- A12Z Bionic chip with 8 Core Graphics make everything you do fast and fluid, from your everyday tasks to graphics-intensive workflows
- 1TB of built-in storage offers plenty of room to store all your files, games, photos, and more
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 for fast and efficient connectivity
- Face ID, so you can print, project and send files wirelessly
- Dual Camera System: 10MP Ultra Wide Camera and a 12MP Wide Camera help you frame the perfect photo or video
- LiDAR Scanner works with the pro cameras, motion sensors and frameworks in iPadOS to measure depth; this combination of hardware, software and unprecedented innovation makes iPad Pro a standout device for augmented reality
- 4K video recording for vivid, stunning recordings
- Five studio-quality microphones and four speaker audio mean you can even set up a multicamera filmmaking rig
- Support for Apple Pencil (2nd generation, sold separately) to enable all forms of artistic expression
- Support for Magic Keyboard with trackpad and Smart Keyboard Folio (sold separately)
- iPad Pro
- USB-C Charge Cable
- 18W USB-C Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 27 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- BUYER BEWARE - DO NOT BUY OPEN BOX ONLINE!!!- June 18, 2021
Before I start I must emphasize that this is NOT a review of the iPad Pro itself but rather a review of Best Buy's Open Box deals. Images included for reference and proof. With that said, onto the "review", or rather PSA... On June 9th I purchased the 2020 iPad Pro 11 1TB model as an open-box purchase. I did this because even with the student deal coupon added (a $150 discount), the iPad Pro was going to cost me $1099. Not a bad price by any means for last year's model with 1TB of storage. But... Under "Buying Options", I spotted a real deal (or what I thought was a real deal). The 1TB model was available in "Open Box - Excellent" condition for $899.99. This was too good to pass up! I checked to make sure I understood what BB's definition of "Excellent" condition meant BEFORE buying, and when I agreed with their definition I pulled the trigger and bought it. The item was shipped out the next day and it would take about a week to get to me. Fair enough since I went with free shipping. Fast forward to Jun 16th, the day it arrived. I get the package via UPS, and when I picked it up to bring inside I noticed the box was very light... OK, I know its a newer iPad and they are very thin but this is REALLY light for a tablet and it's included accessories! I go and I carefully open the box as to not damage anything, and when I open the flaps I see that there is a sheet of bubble wrap and what appears to be the iPad, naked (not in ANY sort of box or protective packaging) resting on another sheet (maybe it was 2) of bubble wrap. There were no barriers to protect the iPad from hitting the inside of the box (and therefore the outside surface of whatever the box was landing on when being moved around). The iPad was covered in some sort of dust, as if it had been sitting in a dust-infested environment for a long time. Underneath the iPad was a little bag with a wall charger from LG supposedly that had a USB-A port and a USB-C to USB-A cable. Apple's chargers for the iPad Pro have USB-C on both the charger AND cable, no USB-A. While the screen appeared to be intact with just that layer of dust on it I then took the iPad out of the box and turned it over to examine the back. The back had what I would describe as a blemish or deep scratches in one spot and some scratches on the camera bump. THIS IS NOT CONSIDERED "EXCELLENT" CONDITION! EVEN BEST BUY'S OWN DESCRIPTION SAYS AS MUCH! The condition of this iPad was definitely closer to Best Buy's "Fair" or "Satisfactory" condition, but that is not what I paid for. There is a happy ending at the end of this however. I went and printed up my receipt and on the receipt it does show "Open Box - Excellent" as the condition I purchased. I took the iPad and everything that came with it (the box, bubble wrap and bag with the cable and charger) back to my local Best Buy and they accepted the return when they saw what I purchased versus what actually showed up. Unfortunately I could not get the iPad 1 TB in store as they were out of it, but I ended up buying the new model anyway because Apple is having a promotion which saved me on Applecare+. The moral of this story is: Be careful when buying anything "Open Box" online. If you're at the store and they can show the item to you before you buy that's one thing, but if the price for something open box in "excellent" condition online is too good to be true then it probably is.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- iPad Pro 11 2020 1TB- January 15, 2021
This is definitely an excellent iPad. It very quickly downloads everything, has tons of memory, it has a beautiful display & is very well made. I very highly recommended this to everyone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- New toy- December 26, 2020
Great new iPad. Outstanding screen resolution and faster than older models. Uses the latest usb C connection so the old power cables won’t work. This is a great oneYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect in every way- March 26, 2021
Just a bit larger than my 10 inch iPad , the size for me makes all the difference.. lots of storage space for all that is important to me. I love itNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- iPad pro- November 7, 2020
iPad Pro is perfect, I added a pencil and keyboard which made it very easy to draw and type and move items around. Split screen is a great feature.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.