Apple iPad Pro 11" 256GB with Wi-Fi (2nd Generation) - Space Grey
- 11-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone and industry‑leading colour accuracy, which make everything feel responsive and look stunning
- A12Z Bionic chip with 8 Core Graphics make everything you do fast and fluid, from your everyday tasks to graphics-intensive workflows
- 256GB of built-in storage offers plenty of room to store all your files, games, photos, and more
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 for fast and efficient connectivity
- Face ID, so you can print, project and send files wirelessly
- Dual Camera System: 10MP Ultra Wide Camera and a 12MP Wide Camera help you frame the perfect photo or video
- LiDAR Scanner works with the pro cameras, motion sensors and frameworks in iPadOS to measure depth; this combination of hardware, software and unprecedented innovation makes iPad Pro a standout device for augmented reality
- 4K video recording for vivid, stunning recordings
- Five studio-quality microphones and four speaker audio mean you can even set up a multicamera filmmaking rig
- Support for Apple Pencil (2nd generation, sold separately) to enable all forms of artistic expression
- Support for Magic Keyboard with trackpad and Smart Keyboard Folio (sold separately)
- iPad Pro
- USB-C Charge Cable
- 18W USB-C Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1789 reviewers who responded, 1754 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Almost a laptop replacement- July 4, 2020
This was a gift for my daughter who is currently in college. She needed something that was easy to use plus convenient because of her major. This is everything she could ask for and more especially when you buy the additional accessories "at an additional cost". Now that she has this, she hasn't touched her laptop as much now that you are able to download some of the Microsoft office products from the App store now. You can easily stream your favorite apps (Netflix, Disney+, YouTube, etc.) in clarity with this display screen as well! I would highly recommend it to anyone who is not looking to buy a full laptop but wants the laptop experience.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works great!- June 12, 2020
This is a great iPad! Best one I’ve had! However, it’s just as expensive as a phone… Or a lot of other things… And for that price if you don’t have a specific need for it… Then I wouldn’t recommend purchasing it. Personally, I am going to use mine for college and I’m going to use the Apple Pencil in order to use it as kind of a notebook and a specific place for all my studies… But if you were just looking for an iPad just to have like a larger screen, or something like that they’re definitely cheaper options than this particular one however there is something to be said about buying a newer one to last longer and is faster. I would recommend :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Bang for the buck iPad (only if it is on sale- June 10, 2021
Was in the market for a new iPad. It was between the 2021 iPad Pro or the 2020 iPad Pro or the 2020 iPad Air. First, the iPad Air didn't have the nicer refresh rate and 4 speakers of the 2020 Pro. The processor on the 2020 Pro is better for multi-tasking. Second, the 2021 Pro was so much nicer in many ways, stronger processor with the M1 but the cost was much higher. With the 2020 Pro going on sale, its chip, its 120 refresh rate, its 4 speakers will be good for years to come. So the 2021 Pro is the best iPad now but for bang for the buck as long as the 2020 Pro is on sale, it is the one to go if you don't need the absolute best but the 2nd bestYes, I would recommend this to a friend.