Apple iPad Pro 11" 512GB with Wi-Fi (2nd Generation) - Silver
- 11-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone and industry‑leading colour accuracy, which make everything feel responsive and look stunning
- A12Z Bionic chip with 8 Core Graphics make everything you do fast and fluid, from your everyday tasks to graphics-intensive workflows
- 512GB of built-in storage offers plenty of room to store all your files, games, photos, and more
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 for fast and efficient connectivity
- Face ID, so you can print, project and send files wirelessly
- Dual Camera System: 10MP Ultra Wide Camera and a 12MP Wide Camera help you frame the perfect photo or video
- LiDAR Scanner works with the pro cameras, motion sensors and frameworks in iPadOS to measure depth; this combination of hardware, software and unprecedented innovation makes iPad Pro a standout device for augmented reality
- 4K video recording for vivid, stunning recordings
- Five studio-quality microphones and four speaker audio mean you can even set up a multicamera filmmaking rig
- Support for Apple Pencil (2nd generation, sold separately) to enable all forms of artistic expression
- Support for Magic Keyboard with trackpad and Smart Keyboard Folio (sold separately)
- iPad Pro
- USB-C Charge Cable
- 18W USB-C Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- iPad 11 Pro worth it!- December 5, 2020
Recently upgraded iPad to 11 Pro. Wow! What a difference. Bigger, faster almost unlimited hard drive. Since it is a little heavier, bought a case with a kick stand so I don’t have to hold it all the time when reading or even using apps. Apple products overpriced slightly but still satisfied based on performance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd Gen iPad 2020- January 30, 2021
Nice. Love it. Nice and crisp screen, takes nice crisp photos, thought I would miss the home button but I don’t. Did take long to get used to the swipe. Like the way the Apple Pencil attaches to the side and wirelessly charges. So I give it 5 stars. A bit expensive but I used some of my gift cards. Love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- iPad Pro #2 Excels- May 10, 2021
The iPad Pro is a wonderful device. It is quick to process requests and responds well to the pencil that adheres magnetically and quick recharges. Excellent ease of use and browsers/search use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.