Apple iPad Pro 11" 512GB with Wi-Fi (2nd Generation) - Space Grey
Available to ship
- 11-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone and industry‑leading colour accuracy, which make everything feel responsive and look stunning
- A12Z Bionic chip with 8 Core Graphics make everything you do fast and fluid, from your everyday tasks to graphics-intensive workflows
- 512GB of built-in storage offers plenty of room to store all your files, games, photos, and more
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 for fast and efficient connectivity
- Face ID, so you can print, project and send files wirelessly
- Dual Camera System: 10MP Ultra Wide Camera and a 12MP Wide Camera help you frame the perfect photo or video
- LiDAR Scanner works with the pro cameras, motion sensors and frameworks in iPadOS to measure depth; this combination of hardware, software and unprecedented innovation makes iPad Pro a standout device for augmented reality
- 4K video recording for vivid, stunning recordings
- Five studio-quality microphones and four speaker audio mean you can even set up a multicamera filmmaking rig
- Support for Apple Pencil (2nd generation, sold separately) to enable all forms of artistic expression
- Support for Magic Keyboard with trackpad and Smart Keyboard Folio (sold separately)
- iPad Pro
- USB-C Charge Cable
- 18W USB-C Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 162 reviewers who responded, 153 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- iPad Pro- December 26, 2020
Overall it’s super well and great takes great pictures and works quickYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dope upgrade if you still have an older one!- August 30, 2020
I have been a fan of apple products for some time. I pace myself a bit when it comes to upgrading devices yearly simply because it can be a costly habit and tech features vary a lot pending on models. My point is this is great upgrade! Very powerful and easy to carry around when needed. The camera is beyond on point and if you haven't upgraded your phone seeing the camera on this one will indeed point you in the direction of doing just that. Overall great product. I would not recommend buying for a child and you probably would want to purchase a 512GB or higher if you really plan on using this like a Surface Pro. Good Day!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the screen size- July 4, 2020
I bought this iPad for the features it provides even if I still haven't put it to it's full use. So far love the huge screen, clear pictures. My main purpose is to record video of school sporting events, as to why I got the big memory, I initially wanted the terabyte but it was sold out and I was impatient to wait till it came back in stock. So far so good. I'm still trying to learn some of the functions ( I had an iPad air 2 model) so it's a bit frustrating to me cause I'm not that savvy on electronics. I say the price point is good cause it can act like a laptop I'm just not keen on the prices of the accessories. All in all I'm satisfied so far with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- iPad Pro- January 8, 2021
I bought this for my personal use but it came in handy for remote learning for my grandsons too. My oldest granddaughter likes using the pencil (sold separately) for her drawing projects for highschool. And I love everything about it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive, Useful, and Still Mobile- December 18, 2021
I did a lot of research on which iPad to update to for my needs. While the newest "original" 10.2 inch has most of the basic needs and certainly a good price, i decided to buy this one because of its features as a true upgrade. NOT disappointed at all! This is well-crafted, full of features and the display is fantastic. At the same time, it is not so big as to be less portable when I want to carry it out, or even around the house. Highly recommend this for anyone upgrading, or even just entering this environment. Price is a bit higher, but well worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.