Apple iPad Pro 11" 512GB with Wi-Fi (2nd Generation) - Space Grey
- 11-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone and industry‑leading colour accuracy, which make everything feel responsive and look stunning
- A12Z Bionic chip with 8 Core Graphics make everything you do fast and fluid, from your everyday tasks to graphics-intensive workflows
- 512GB of built-in storage offers plenty of room to store all your files, games, photos, and more
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 for fast and efficient connectivity
- Face ID, so you can print, project and send files wirelessly
- Dual Camera System: 10MP Ultra Wide Camera and a 12MP Wide Camera help you frame the perfect photo or video
- LiDAR Scanner works with the pro cameras, motion sensors and frameworks in iPadOS to measure depth; this combination of hardware, software and unprecedented innovation makes iPad Pro a standout device for augmented reality
- 4K video recording for vivid, stunning recordings
- Five studio-quality microphones and four speaker audio mean you can even set up a multicamera filmmaking rig
- Support for Apple Pencil (2nd generation, sold separately) to enable all forms of artistic expression
- Support for Magic Keyboard with trackpad and Smart Keyboard Folio (sold separately)
- iPad Pro
- USB-C Charge Cable
- 18W USB-C Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 146 reviewers who responded, 138 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Dope upgrade if you still have an older one!- August 30, 2020
I have been a fan of apple products for some time. I pace myself a bit when it comes to upgrading devices yearly simply because it can be a costly habit and tech features vary a lot pending on models. My point is this is great upgrade! Very powerful and easy to carry around when needed. The camera is beyond on point and if you haven't upgraded your phone seeing the camera on this one will indeed point you in the direction of doing just that. Overall great product. I would not recommend buying for a child and you probably would want to purchase a 512GB or higher if you really plan on using this like a Surface Pro. Good Day!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the screen size- July 4, 2020
I bought this iPad for the features it provides even if I still haven't put it to it's full use. So far love the huge screen, clear pictures. My main purpose is to record video of school sporting events, as to why I got the big memory, I initially wanted the terabyte but it was sold out and I was impatient to wait till it came back in stock. So far so good. I'm still trying to learn some of the functions ( I had an iPad air 2 model) so it's a bit frustrating to me cause I'm not that savvy on electronics. I say the price point is good cause it can act like a laptop I'm just not keen on the prices of the accessories. All in all I'm satisfied so far with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE IT- September 7, 2020
This iPad is especially great for students who like to take handwritten notes but found themselves attending online school now. Being able to annotate PDFs and Powerpoints on an iPad has been SO convenient and helpful. There’s no more need for printing and wasting paper and ink! Aside from that, it’s also an amazing tool for creating digital art so I would definitely suggest getting an Apple Pencil along with it. Overall, it’s been great! A little pricey, but so worth the convenience and reliability.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.