Apple iPad Pro 11" 512GB with Wi-Fi & 4G LTE (2nd Generation) - Silver
- 11-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone and industry‑leading colour accuracy, which make everything feel responsive and look stunning
- A12Z Bionic chip with 8 Core Graphics make everything you do fast and fluid, from your everyday tasks to graphics-intensive workflows
- 512GB of built-in storage offers plenty of room to store all your files, games, photos, and more
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 + Cellular for fast and efficient connectivity
- Face ID, so you can print, project and send files wirelessly
- Dual Camera System: 10MP Ultra Wide Camera and a 12MP Wide Camera help you frame the perfect photo or video
- LiDAR Scanner works with the pro cameras, motion sensors and frameworks in iPadOS to measure depth; this combination of hardware, software and unprecedented innovation makes iPad Pro a standout device for augmented reality
- 4K video recording for vivid, stunning recordings
- Five studio-quality microphones and four speaker audio mean you can even set up a multicamera filmmaking rig
- Support for Apple Pencil (2nd generation, sold separately) to enable all forms of artistic expression
- Support for Magic Keyboard with trackpad and Smart Keyboard Folio (sold separately)
- Note for cellular function: Data plan required. LTE Advanced and LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE
- iPad Pro
- USB-C Charge Cable
- 18W USB-C Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- New 2020 I Pad- May 1, 2020
Great tablet! Some major operational changes from the older models I have owned. Would have been nice to come with an operation manual. Takes time to search answers for operational questions. Unit is light, fast, and has a great screen. Hopefully it will last longer that my 12.9 inch model that died after 2 1/2 yr.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome iPad pro- April 17, 2021
I love my new iPad! I had to get a new iPad for work because I have two jobs now. I needed a new iPad to complete documentation for my new job as a pediatric occupational therapist. I couldn't do documentation for my new job on my work iPad (for original company). It is a really great iPad!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome- May 29, 2021
It’s like my mini tv theater it’s so easy and durable to carry around. I can used it as a laptop on the goYes, I would recommend this to a friend.