Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 128GB with Wi-Fi (4th Generation) - Space Grey
- 12.9-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone and industry‑leading colour accuracy, which make everything feel responsive and look stunning
- A12Z Bionic chip with 8 Core Graphics make everything you do fast and fluid, from your everyday tasks to graphics-intensive workflows
- 128GB of built-in storage offers plenty of room to store all your files, games, photos, and more
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 for fast and efficient connectivity
- Face ID, so you can print, project and send files wirelessly
- Dual Camera System: 10MP Ultra Wide Camera and a 12MP Wide Camera help you frame the perfect photo or video
- LiDAR Scanner works with the pro cameras, motion sensors and frameworks in iPadOS to measure depth; this combination of hardware, software and unprecedented innovation makes iPad Pro a standout device for augmented reality
- 4K video recording for vivid, stunning recordings
- Five studio-quality microphones and four speaker audio mean you can even set up a multicamera filmmaking rig
- Support for Apple Pencil (2nd generation, sold separately) to enable all forms of artistic expression
- Support for Magic Keyboard with trackpad and Smart Keyboard Folio (sold separately)
- iPad Pro
- USB-C Charge Cable
- 18W USB-C Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1778 reviewers who responded, 1738 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing device!!- April 26, 2020
This is the best tablet around. I’ve tried Google’s tablets, Samsung’s tablets, and many other cheap brand tablets. But nothing beats this monster of an iPad. Connecting a Bluetooth mouse and keyboard with it works wonders. At this point I’m very interested in getting the iPad Magic Keyboard as well! Totally worth having for school, or work. I’ve never been so happy with a tablet purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very nice upgrade- May 15, 2020
I replaced an iPad pro 10.5 with the iPad pro 12.9. I went back and forth between getting the 11 or the 12.9, but with the bezel being pretty much gone the 12.9 no longer feels like the beast it once was. I've found it easy to use whether I'm at my desk, laying on the couch, or in bed. I had heard it was heavy, but I don't notice much of a difference. Screen looks great and it performs very quickly. I'd definitely recommend for someone looking for a new tablet or an upgrade from an older iPad. If you bought the last generation though, I'd probably hold off. There were not as many improvements between those models and the 2020 models.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tablet!- March 27, 2020
I got this thing a couple of days ago and as a die hard Android fan, I cant hate too hard on this thing. It's rather intuitive, and the visual quality of the display is incredible. 120hz screen refresh is really smooth, movement is so fluid and pleasing to look at. The internal speakers are loud enough for small group usage. I mean, it's an ipad, not much outside of the basic functions is different. But, the experience of this hardware compared to older, even smaller models really is totally new. Ive done some RAW rendering through lightroom on this thing and absolutely no hiccups. I hate to admit it, but this device may make an Apple guy out of me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.