Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 1TB with Wi-Fi (4th Generation) - Space Grey
- 12.9-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone and industry‑leading colour accuracy, which make everything feel responsive and look stunning
- A12Z Bionic chip with 8 Core Graphics make everything you do fast and fluid, from your everyday tasks to graphics-intensive workflows
- 1TB of built-in storage offers plenty of room to store all your files, games, photos, and more
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 for fast and efficient connectivity
- Face ID, so you can print, project and send files wirelessly
- Dual Camera System: 10MP Ultra Wide Camera and a 12MP Wide Camera help you frame the perfect photo or video
- LiDAR Scanner works with the pro cameras, motion sensors and frameworks in iPadOS to measure depth; this combination of hardware, software and unprecedented innovation makes iPad Pro a standout device for augmented reality
- 4K video recording for vivid, stunning recordings
- Five studio-quality microphones and four speaker audio mean you can even set up a multicamera filmmaking rig
- Support for Apple Pencil (2nd generation, sold separately) to enable all forms of artistic expression
- Support for Magic Keyboard with trackpad and Smart Keyboard Folio (sold separately)
- iPad Pro
- USB-C Charge Cable
- 18W USB-C Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 69 reviewers who responded, 66 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great purchase!- April 24, 2020
I love the new 12.9 Inch iPad Pro. I will never go back to using my laptop (use to have a MacBook Pro). This is smaller and lighter to carry when I travel and has the speed and functionality of a laptop. The addition of the Magic Keyboard sealed it for me. My iPad has essentially become my laptop. My only concern with the Magic Keyboard is whether it offers enough protection for my iPad, Considering how much money it cost, I would like to have more protection around the body of the iPad. Still learning all the editing features of the various apps I downloaded, but I believe that it will really showcase the iPad once I am able to learn them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pad purchasing issues at store- August 13, 2021
Store review (Mayport, NJ store ) - not product review : Sales personnel were very courteous and polite but: Promised next day delivery on pad which we finally got five days later; got apple care, but it started on the promised date not the actual date we received the pad, so we lost 5 days of paid for protection. They picked the wrong keyboard for our pad and we had to advise them Didn’t offer other pads when we asked- we had to show them the Best Bug website Advised us that a case would fit the pad plus keypad and it did not so we had to make another trip to the store to return it Product -5 stars so far but it is a very short time to give a fair assessmentNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive, but solid and performant- January 23, 2021
I haven't owned an iPad for many years. We needed a device to do FaceTime and some creative work, so we went big. Very happy we did. The performance overall is great. No lag at all. I've installed my big name photo editing software and it runs beautifully. I've also already made use of the Lidar features for some home design projects and am very happy. The screen is nice and bright, very crisp. There was some sticker shock with the purchase, but overall I'm happy with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.