Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB with Wi-Fi (4th Generation) - Space Grey
- 12.9-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone and industry‑leading colour accuracy, which make everything feel responsive and look stunning
- A12Z Bionic chip with 8 Core Graphics make everything you do fast and fluid, from your everyday tasks to graphics-intensive workflows
- 256GB of built-in storage offers plenty of room to store all your files, games, photos, and more
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 for fast and efficient connectivity
- Face ID, so you can print, project and send files wirelessly
- Dual Camera System: 10MP Ultra Wide Camera and a 12MP Wide Camera help you frame the perfect photo or video
- LiDAR Scanner works with the pro cameras, motion sensors and frameworks in iPadOS to measure depth; this combination of hardware, software and unprecedented innovation makes iPad Pro a standout device for augmented reality
- 4K video recording for vivid, stunning recordings
- Five studio-quality microphones and four speaker audio mean you can even set up a multicamera filmmaking rig
- Support for Apple Pencil (2nd generation, sold separately) to enable all forms of artistic expression
- Support for Magic Keyboard with trackpad and Smart Keyboard Folio (sold separately)
- iPad Pro
- USB-C Charge Cable
- 18W USB-C Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2355 reviewers who responded, 2310 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Go Big or Go Home!- December 31, 2020
Awesome display and if you're MAC/Apple person all those features w/ track pad are an ease to use. Bought the magic kb which makes it my main "laptop". The new Apple pencil is awesome as well - I like the double tap feature to enable erase/annotate in my apps. I use it mainly for all my music files and music apps when practicing my piano. Disconnect from that strong magnet of the keyboard and its to go as a huge tablet where ever you need. I did buy a separate foldable cover for it for travel purposes - it secures the pen and protects the sides of the tablet itself more so than the Magic KB design. I'll have this iPAD Pro for a very long time!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Basically a brand new device for a lot less- August 27, 2021
I am so very happy with this purchase! As a classical musician and teacher, I use my iPad to carry a large portion of my sheet music library. It's great for on-the-go, whether it be for gigs, teaching work, school/university, or whatever else. The 12.9" screen size and magnetically-charging Apple Pencil are a major upgrade from my 2nd gen 10.5" iPad Pro, and they really make for a much better user experience in my line of work. Happy to have saved some money buying the 2020 model instead of the 2021 model, complete with the peace of mind that comes with it being Geek Squad Certified Open Box. Basically a brand new device for a lot less.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lots of fun to use, 3d scanner is meh.- December 28, 2020
This revision of the iPad is very responsive and is a prime example of how well iOS devices should work. The 3d scanner isn’t quite high enough for fine detail if you are in a creative industry. Don’t expect much if you scan anything that isn’t room scale. I am using some 3d modeling apps and it is quite snappy with this hardware. I enjoying the speed in the painting programs as well. Battery seems to last about 6 hours on continuous use in graphics intensive apps. All in all, I’d recommend it to any artists looking for portable creativity. Remember to purchase an ipencil and a protective case that can angle if you want to get best experience.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.