Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 512GB with Wi-Fi (4th Generation) - Space Grey
- 12.9-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone and industry‑leading colour accuracy, which make everything feel responsive and look stunning
- A12Z Bionic chip with 8 Core Graphics make everything you do fast and fluid, from your everyday tasks to graphics-intensive workflows
- 512GB of built-in storage offers plenty of room to store all your files, games, photos, and more
- Integrated Wi-Fi 6 for fast and efficient connectivity
- Face ID, so you can print, project and send files wirelessly
- Dual Camera System: 10MP Ultra Wide Camera and a 12MP Wide Camera help you frame the perfect photo or video
- LiDAR Scanner works with the pro cameras, motion sensors and frameworks in iPadOS to measure depth; this combination of hardware, software and unprecedented innovation makes iPad Pro a standout device for augmented reality
- 4K video recording for vivid, stunning recordings
- Five studio-quality microphones and four speaker audio mean you can even set up a multicamera filmmaking rig
- Support for Apple Pencil (2nd generation, sold separately) to enable all forms of artistic expression
- Support for Magic Keyboard with trackpad and Smart Keyboard Folio (sold separately)
- iPad Pro
- USB-C Charge Cable
- 18W USB-C Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 518 reviewers who responded, 506 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Exactly what it is- September 5, 2020
I purchased this as a gift for my husband This has been a great artistic outlet for him with procreate and the apple pencil 2. He also really appreciates using it as a portable external monitor with Sidecar on his Macbook Pro. This is an expensive piece of hardware. We were willing to pay that much for a large screened drawing tablet with a well loved art software that would work seamlessly with our existing apple products. Most people probably do not need a large pro tablet, or if you do need more than a cheaper tablet can offer, you'd be better off purchasing a laptop. We new it was a frivolous purchase going in and have not been disappointed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- iPad Pro 12.9 gen 4, Spendy but Beautiful!- March 13, 2021
Recently bought the 12.9 iPad Pro... It’s a beautiful machine, if you’d call it that. A little scary at times, displaying it’s abilities but a highly functional tool. This thing is super fast; blows my PC and iPhone away in side by side searching and app performance. Its sleek and sorta light. Difficult to handle without a case, plus you will totally soil the screen. Plan to spend a bit on accessories... Keyboard/cover, pencil/crayon, screen pro are the most necessary. The best part of this device, at least for me is, it projects an awesome image to it’s screen. That is what I am, and will use this device most for; checking photos, watching video and live streams at home. Perfect for that!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 4th Generation 12.9” iPad Pro. Highly recommend.- January 13, 2021
What more can be said? iPad Pro 12.9 4th Generation 512 GB. I use it daily, I’m using it NOW. I use with in conjunction with iPad folio. Super fast, lovely display and easily connects via Bluetooth to my phone, so no need for a cellular version. The LIDAR scanner is, to be honest, ahead of its time. To use the full potential of the LIDAR, I bought an APP called COMPLETE ANATOMY. I’ve been using it as a teaching aid for my children, while they remain home due to Covid. Complete Anatomy is college level education application, but it never hurts to educate beyond their expected education (12 and 10 year old), and with the AR placement keeps them entertained. I’m rambling. I do not work for Apple:) J. CoulsonYes, I would recommend this to a friend.