Apple iPhone 11 64GB - Black - Unlocked
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 6.1" Liquid Retina HD LCD display
- Water- and dust-resistant (up to 2 metres for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
- Dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video and Slo-Mo
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging
- iOS 14 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand new privacy features
- Power adapter and EarPods have been removed, but fast-charging USB‑C to Lightning cable is included -- thus helping to shrink packaging, reduce shipments, and eliminate a massive amount of carbon emissions annually
How do unlocked phones work?
- Purchasing an unlocked handset gives you more handset options to choose from and more flexibility as to where you use it. Because an unlocked handset isn't tied to a particular service provider, it can be used with any service provider in the world that operates on a SIM card-based GSM network.
- When you receive this phone, you will be provided with a few simple instructions on how to fully unlock your new phone.
- USB-C to Lightning Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Overpriced- November 11, 2020
New to Apple products but due to pressure from Kids, Grandkids and Peers decided to splurge and it is a very good product , has more features than I will ever use, but so did my previous phones at easily 1/3 to 1/4 the cost of this iphone 11. And then to top it off I had to buy, separately, a charger. And, oh yeah, it has already been replaced by the next generation with 5G, whatever that is!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (16)Report
- iPhone 8 to iPhone 11- April 9, 2021
A little getting used to. Now I like the swiping vs the home button. Like the size of the 11. Easier typing. Quality seems solid as well. Think I am going to enjoy it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - January 28, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report