Apple iPhone 13 128GB - Blue - Unlocked
- 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display with 2532 x 1170 resolution at 460ppi takes you to the edge
- All-screen OLED with surgical-grade stainless steel edges delivers brighter brights, darker blacks, and higher resolution for everything you look at
- HDR display is packed with features including True Tone, wide colour (P3), haptic touch, a typical 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio, 800 nits max brightness (1200 nits with HDR), and fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
Incredible performance with A15 Bionic chip and iOS 15
- 128GB of on-board storage
- A15 Bionic chip crunches trillions of operations on the Neural Engine, handles shooting in Dolby Vision, is super-efficient for great battery life, and brings the latest augmented-reality (AR) experiences to life
- iOS 15 is packed with shortcuts that get you just what you want, right when you want it—including pinned conversations in Messages, redesigned Widgets, and App Clips that let you use a small part of an app to quickly do things like pay for parking or order takeout
Advanced dual-camera system
- Advanced dual-camera system features 12MP Wide TrueDepth and 12 MP Ultra Wide cameras with Photographic Styles, Smart HDR 4, Night mode, and 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
- Record 4K HDR video with Dolby Vision, edit in Photos or iMovie, then zap it to your TV using AirPlay to see all that colour and detail for a start-to-finish cinematic experience
- Night mode senses when light is low and kicks in automatically, maintaining clarity while capturing beautifully vibrant colour
- Smart HDR 4 with Scene Detection balances all the elements in a shot for rich detail and colour,
Living at the speed of 5G
- 5G on iPhone is super-fast, so you can download movies on the fly, stream higher-quality video, or FaceTime in HD over cellular with less lags
- Up to 20 5G bands and up to 32 LTE bands
- Wi‑Fi 6 (802.11ax) with 2X2 MIMO is backwards-compatible with previous Wi-Fi versions
- Dual SIM with Nano SIM card lets you have both a personal number and a business number on the same iPhone
- Bluetooth 5.0 gives you compatibility with a wide range of Bluetooth-enabled devices
MagSafe means everything just clicks
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery gives you plenty of battery life
- MagSafe accessories let everything just click into place, and magnets align themselves perfectly every time for faster wireless charging
- Lets you use MagSafe wireless charging up to 15W and Qi wireless charging up to 7.5W, as well as charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
- Fast-charge capable can get you up to 50% charge in 30 minutes with a 20W adapter or higher (sold separately)
Designed to protect your information
- Face ID data doesn't leave your iPhone, and is never backed up to iCloud or anywhere else
- iOS 15 shows you an app's privacy practices before you download it
- When you use Apple Pay, your card number isn't shared with merchants
Less in the box for reduced carbon emissions
- Power adapter and EarPods have been removed, but fast-charging USB‑C to Lightning cable is included—thus helping to shrink packaging, reduce shipments, and eliminate a massive amount of carbon emissions annually
- 100% recycled rare earth elements in all magnets, including those in MagSafe accessories
Even more features
- Spatial audio with Dolby Atmos means the sound moves around you in 3D space, so you feel like you're inside the action
- Ceramic Shield is tougher than any smartphone glass, with up to 4 times better drop performance
- Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 6 metres up to 30 minutes) to be splash-, water- and dust-resistant
- Siri lets you use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
How do unlocked phones work?
- Purchasing an unlocked handset gives you more handset options to choose from and more flexibility as to where you use it. Because an unlocked handset isn't tied to a particular service provider, it can be used with any service provider in the world that operates on a SIM card-based GSM network.
- When you receive this phone, you will be provided with a few simple instructions on how to fully unlock your new phone.
- iPhone with iOS 15
- USB-C to Lightning Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- - 22 mai 2022Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- iPhone 13- 19 mars 2022
First IPhone seems very good My experience with Bestbuy , a lot different from the last time I bought phones from them. They really promote the gift card then try to claw it back from you in fees for transferring data, this was free also screen saver install used to be free. I would definitely shop around it’s definitely a culture to upsell.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- I’m enjoying my upgrade to the iPhone 13!- 23 mars 2022
I’m enjoying my new phone. It’s easy to use and has bright vibrant colours. The low light feature works great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report