Apple Mac mini 512GB (MGNT3VC/A) Apple M1 8-Core Computer
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine-learning performance
- 8-core CPU packs up to 3 times faster performance to fly through workflows quicker than ever
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- 512GB of super-fast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- Advanced cooling system sustains breakthrough performance
- 8-core GPU with up to 6 times faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
- Next-generation Wi-Fi 6 for faster connectivity
- Two Thunderbolt/USB 4 ports, one HDMI 2.0 port, two USB-A ports, and Gigabit Ethernet
- macOS Big Sur with a bold new design and major app updates for Safari, Messages, and Maps
- Ultra-compact 7.7-inch-square design in silver
Inputs & Outputs
- Mac mini
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It's fast/- June 3, 2021
This computer is quick to turn on and is fast. It can take a few days to set up if you don't have an Apple monitor. It updated twice after a few days and worked a lot better for fitting my monitor. It also will not work very well with my old Dell keyboard. E.G. volume control doesn't work. I do like the speed and intend on upgrading the monitor and keyboard anyways. Updates so far can take up to an hour. It is expensive though.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- screen flickering issue- September 17, 2021
over all it's a very fast and quiet machine, however, there is this screen flickering issue with the M1 chip, it happens to me like 2-3 times a day although every time it only lasts about less than a min. there are tons of discussion on the web regarding this defect. and it's been almost a year but it seems like apple doesn't want to fix it. thinking about wether i should keep it or return.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report