Apple MacBook Air 13.3" w/ Touch ID (2020) - Gold (Intel Core i5 1.1GHz/512GB SSD/8GB RAM) -Fr
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 1.1GHz quad-core Intel Core i5 processor (with Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz and a 6MB L3 cache) and 8GB of high-performance memory let you work seamlessly even with multiple apps open
- 512GB SSD provides plenty of room for all your movies, music, photos, files, and games
- Retina display with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 for over 4 million pixels, so images take on a new level of detail and realism, text is sharp and clear, and with millions of colours, everything you see is rich and vibrant
- True Tone technology automatically adjusts the white point of the display to match the colour temperature of your environment, making web pages and emails look as natural as the printed page
- Display glass goes right to the edge of the enclosure, so you can focus on what’s on your screen
- Wi-Fi (802.11ac, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible) and Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology give you the power to connect wirelessly with ease
- With all-day battery life, the built-in 49.9Wh lithium‑polymer battery gives you up to 11 hours of wireless web, up to 12 hours of Apple TV app movie playback, or up to 30 days of standby time
- Incredibly thin and light, it packs heavy-duty performance into just 1.29kg (2.8lb.)
- Thunderbolt 3 combines ultra-high bandwidth with the ultra-versatility of the USB-C industry standard to create one revved-up universal port--and MacBook Air has two of them
- Thunderbolt 3 integrates data transfer, charging and video output in a single connector, delivering up to 40Gb/s of throughput for twice the bandwidth of Thunderbolt 2; existing devices are easily connected with a cable or adapter (sold separately), plus Thunderbolt 3 is reversible, so no matter how you plug it in, it’s always right side up
- Magic Keyboard has a refined scissor mechanism with 1mm of travel that delivers a responsive, comfortable and quiet typing experience
- Inverted-T arrow keys help you fly through lines of code, spreadsheets or game environments
- Backlit keys with ambient light sensor help you type in low-light settings
- Force Touch trackpad lets you interact with your Mac in a variety of ways based on subtle differences in pressure, so you have precise control and a uniform response, no matter where you click the trackpad, as well as plenty of room for Multi-Touch gestures like pinch and zoom
- Touch ID's advanced security and convenience means you can simply place your finger on the Touch ID sensor and your Mac unlocks to immediately access locked documents, notes, and system settings without entering yet another password
- Online shopping is even easier--select Apple Pay at checkout, and with just one touch, you’re done without needing to enter shipping or billing info, and your card details are never shared
- Apple T2 Security Chip is a second-generation custom Mac silicon designed by Apple to make MacBook Air even more secure with on-the-fly data encryption, which means all your data stored on the SSD is automatically and fully encrypted
- Hey Siri is always ready to open apps, find documents, play music, and answer your questions
- Stereo speakers deliver lots of bass and more volume, while wider stereo sound creates immersive audio when you’re listening to music or watching a movie
- FaceTime camera lets your friends and family members see you in high definition, while 3 microphones form an array that more accurately captures your voice for FaceTime calls, dictation, and talking to Siri
- Sidecar lets you use your iPad (sold separately) as a second Mac display
- Equipped with a collection of powerful creativity and productivity apps, with dedicated apps for music, TV and podcasts, and smart new features in the apps you use every day
- Sleek wedge-shaped design is created from 100% recycled aluminum, making it the greenest Mac ever
- French language version
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- MacBook Air
- 30W USB-C Power Adapter
- USB-C Charge Cable (2 m)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 880 reviewers who responded, 838 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great device for lightweight wo- 13 juin 2020
This is my first air. I’ve had a MacBook Pro for several years and the portability of the air is refreshing. I enjoy both devices, but when I need to quickly prepared a document, surf the web, join a zoom meeting, etc. I usually reach for the air. This device is NOT a workhorse so if you’re planning to use pro level apps this device is not for you. The Mac air is fine for casual photo or video editing. Also battery life is pretty good. So far I’ve not been disappointed; however, the other day I was editing a video (casual), in a zoom meeting, had mail and one other app open and the system heated up and the fan was clearly working hard.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Updated keyboard and SSD for the perfect laptop- 15 mai 2020
The MacBook Air has long been looked at as a quintessential writer's tool. Now in 2020 with the new keyboard and larger base SSD, it is nearly perfect. It is like comfort-food for the hands and eyes. The rose-gold color is unique and gorgeous. The build is both solid and environmentally friendly (all recycled aluminum). The keyboard is the best, along with the new MacBook pros of 2020. The quad core i5 processor is perfect for writing, photography and mild gaming, and the speakers are amazing to hear. The fingerprint sensor and integration with the Apple Watch is very nice. All this and the Mac Catalina operating system to boot. This is a great tool!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great value for the performance level- 6 décembre 2020
One of the best purchases I have made in awhile. My 2012 MacBook Pro was not cutting it anymore for school, and I am impressed by the speed and performance of this new computer. The associates who helped me were wonderful and provided a lot of useful information. I am glad I chose to go with the intel core i5 processor because it holds up for a strong performance when I am working on school work or simply just browsing the web. This computer sustains some light gaming as well, which I was taken aback by. The color is also beautiful and any slight smudges I get on this computer (I have a case on it) are easily removed by rubbing with a microfiber cloth.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.