Apple MacBook Air 13.3" w/ Touch ID (2020) - Silver (Intel Core i3 1.1GHz/256GB SSD/8GB RAM) -Fr
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 8GB of high-performance 1.1GHz dual-core Intel Core i3 3733MHz memory, with Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz and a 4MB L3 cache, lets you work seamlessly even with multiple apps open
- The fast SSD storage starts at 256GB--double the capacity of the previous standard configuration, providing plenty of room for all your movies, music, photos, files, and games
- Featuring a brilliant Retina display with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 for over 4 million pixels, images take on a new level of detail and realism, text is sharp and clear, and with millions of colours, everything you see is rich and vibrant.
- True Tone technology automatically adjusts the white point of the display to match the colour temperature of your environment, making web pages and emails look as natural as the printed page
- The display glass goes right to the edge of the enclosure, so you can focus on what’s on your screen
- Wi-Fi (802.11ac, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible) and Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology give you the power to connect wirelessly with ease
- With all-day battery life, the built-in 49.9Wh lithium‑polymer battery gives you up to 11 hours of wireless web, up to 12 hours of Apple TV app movie playback, or up to 30 days of standby time
- Incredibly thin and light, it packs heavy-duty performance into just 1.29kg (2.8lb.)
- Thunderbolt 3 combines ultra-high bandwidth with the ultra-versatility of the USB-C industry standard to create one revved-up universal port--and MacBook Air has two of them. Thunderbolt 3 integrates data transfer, charging and video output in a single connector, delivering up to 40Gb/s of throughput for twice the bandwidth of Thunderbolt 2; existing devices are easily connected with a cable or adapter (sold separately). And Thunderbolt 3 is reversible, so no matter how you plug it in, it’s always right side up
- The new Magic Keyboard, first seen on the 16-inch MacBook Pro, has a refined scissor mechanism with 1mm of travel that delivers a responsive, comfortable and quiet typing experience
- Inverted-T arrow keys help you fly through lines of code, spreadsheets or game environments
- Backlit keys with ambient light sensor help you type in low-light settings
- The Force Touch trackpad lets you interact with your Mac in a variety of ways based on subtle differences in pressure, so you have precise control and a uniform response, no matter where you click the trackpad, as well as plenty of room for Multi-Touch gestures like pinch and zoom
- The advanced security and convenience of Touch ID means you can simply place your finger on the Touch ID sensor and your Mac unlocks to immediately access locked documents, notes, and system settings without entering yet another password
- Online shopping is even easier--select Apple Pay at checkout, and with just one touch, you’re done without needing to enter shipping or billing info, and your card details are never shared
- The Apple T2 Security Chip is a second-generation custom Mac silicon designed by Apple to make MacBook Air even more secure with on-the-fly data encryption, which means all your data stored on the SSD is automatically and fully encrypted
- Hey Siri is always ready to open apps, find documents, play music, and answer your questions
- Stereo speakers deliver twice the bass and 25% more volume, while wider stereo sound creates immersive audio when you’re listening to music or watching a movie
- The FaceTime camera lets your friends and family members see you in high definition, while 3 microphones form an array that more accurately captures your voice for FaceTime calls, dictation, and talking to Siri
- Sidecar lets you use your iPad (sold separately) as a second Mac display
- Every Mac comes equipped with a collection of powerful creativity and productivity apps, with dedicated apps for music, TV and podcasts, and smart new features in the apps you use every day
- The sleek wedge-shaped design is created from 100% recycled aluminum, making it the greenest Mac ever
- French language version
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- MacBook Air
- 30W USB-C Power Adapter
- USB-C Charge Cable (2 m)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1049 reviewers who responded, 1003 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best laptop I've ever used- May 1, 2020
I've owned/used quite a few laptops over the years, and this was my first Mac purchase. I absolutely love it. I will never buy a non-Mac computer again! The keyboard and touchpad are unparalleled. The sound quality is WAY better than any lenovo or Dell I've owned - I rarely have to have it at full volume unlike the other brands. And the iCloud connection between my phone and MacBook quickly became a nice addition to my life. My only issue was it took me a while to understand how to save/file folders and documents on the actual device vs. iCloud (you get very little iCloud storage for free), but do a little googling and you'll figure it out!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Now I Know Why..- July 23, 2020
Decided to go back to school and I wasn't about to deal with the inevitable issues that come with a PC. Figured if I'm willing to spend $500 why not make it $900 and perhaps enjoy the time spent on said device. Within the first day I was blown away. It's lightning fast no matter what I do, ridiculously light, has a brilliant display and the speakers are shockingly good. The keyboard has a nice feel, mousepad is legit, fingerprint scanner is also fantastic and in a really good spot. I was worried about switching OS but now I'm just plain excited to learn and play on this thing. Worth a shot! If it's not for you, you can always return it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great computer, Can't go wrong with a Mac!!!- May 16, 2020
I got this for my husband. He doesn't use a lot of programs (but the Mackbook Air can handle them). He mostly does Facebook, looks up parts for his equipment, and minor things. So most computers would work. However, we are finding the quality of some of those "most" computers just don't start to compare to a Mac. I have used a MacBook Pro for 10 years and love my Mac. No problems ever. He has been thru 2 computers on the last 7 years. It may be him, but I think this Mac will solve the problem. and Microsoft Windows 10, oh my goodness, horrible. I do believe that was the major problem. Love my Mac and I think he will love his!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.