Apple MacBook Air 13.3" w/ Touch ID (Fall 2020) - Gold (Apple M1 Chip / 256GB SSD / 8GB RAM) - En
Available to ship
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine-learning performance
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5 times faster performance to tackle projects faster than ever
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- 256GB of super-fast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- 7-core GPU with up to 5 times faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 13.3-inch Retina display with P3 wide colour for vibrant images and incredible detail
- Next-generation Wi-Fi 6 for faster connectivity
- Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life
- Two Thunderbolt/USB 4 ports for charging and accessories
- FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor for clearer, sharper video calls
- Three-microphone array focuses on your voice instead of what's going on around you
- Backlit Magic Keyboard (English) and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- Fanless design for silent operation
- macOS Big Sur introduces a bold new design and major app updates for Safari, Messages, and Maps
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- MacBook Air
- 30W USB-C Power Adapter
- USB-C Charge Cable (2 m)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5240 reviewers who responded, 5109 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Mr- December 31, 2020
So nice MacBookAir I love this app and game lhoop everyone loves the newYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mac book- August 17, 2021
** pictures are with a Armor case I purchased separately ** Good fast enjoy the color For size it is heavier then a windows computer of same size But 100x faster. Touch ID and Apple Watch can be used to unlock MacBook Air I did purchase separately a protection armor case from Amazon that has 4 year warranty so pictures will show the case on it. I also purchased separately the logo Bluetooth mouse, I prefer mouse of digital mouse pad on MacBook Air. But the MacBook Air mousepad on laptop has a lot of gestures to make surfing features better if use to it. I purchased the Rose Gold The Apple emblem when on does not light up like my brothers MacBook Air last model before this one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best gateway entrance to the Mac- March 19, 2021
I have always wanted a MacBook, ever since I was a little kid. But, there was always something that stopped me from getting one. They always mentioned that the Air wasn't very good, from 2011 all the way up to 2019, reviews always mentioned the multiple flaws MacBook Air had; from the thermal throttling, to the super small SSD (128 at base price), over $1000, then the Butterfly Keyboard etc. The list went on and on, and I really thought that it wasn't worth the money. Until, WWDC 2020, Apple announced they would start making their own chips straight from home, I was so excited for this new generation, it reminded me of the time when they went from PowerPC to Intel. The excitement was there, and I loved the new unibody that started in 2016, with the removal of unnecessary ports for the average Joe. Everything was the same, but the new M1 chip. That is when I realized that this M1 MacBook Air was the one for me. I didn't hesitate and started saving until I had enough to buy it. And, I absolutely made the best decision in purchasing it. It is amazing, it's super slim. portable, super fast processing speed and power. The screen is beautiful, the bezels are unnoticeable. The keyboard is outstanding, To be completely honest, this laptop makes you want to be more productive, just because of its speed and its ease of use. If you're thinking about purchasing a Mac, this by far is one of the better choices (and the cheapest nonetheless) The charger is also outstanding! 30w is all you need for this little thing Recommendation: I would just like to say that you should consider upgrading the SSD size, at least to 512GB, 256GB is fine, but you won't feel the need to download and have only the essentials, 512GB is such a sweet spot and won't have to worry about deleting things in the future. RAM upgrade I wouldn't recommend, unless you are a serious power hungry user.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well worth the money spent!- May 26, 2021
This is my first MacBook and I absolutely love it! I have officially gone over to the Apple side. It is so easy to use and a beautiful design. The battery life last longer than any other laptop I have owned in the past. The screen is vivid and easy on the eyes. It talks to the other devices that I already own which is super cool. The keyboard is a dream to type on and I am enjoying having lighted keys. I thought I would need to buy a separate mouse but the trackpad is so user friendly. No need to spend the extra money. My favorite thing about this laptop is how light and portable it is. It will be perfect for when I go back to college in the near future. I plan to use this laptop for many years to come.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this computer- September 17, 2021
Good computer, excellent and Good for house work lovedYes, I would recommend this to a friend.