Apple MacBook Air 13.3" w/ Touch ID (Fall 2020) - Gold (Apple M1 Chip / 512GB SSD / 8GB RAM) - En
Available to ship
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine-learning performance
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5 times faster performance to tackle projects faster than ever
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- 512GB of super-fast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- 8-core GPU with up to 5 times faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 13.3-inch Retina display with P3 wide colour for vibrant images and incredible detail
- Next-generation Wi-Fi 6 for faster connectivity
- Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life
- Two Thunderbolt/USB 4 ports for charging and accessories
- FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor for clearer, sharper video calls
- Three-microphone array focuses on your voice instead of what's going on around you
- Backlit Magic Keyboard (English) and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- Fanless design for silent operation
- macOS Big Sur introduces a bold new design and major app updates for Safari, Messages, and Maps
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- MacBook Air
- 30W USB-C Power Adapter
- USB-C Charge Cable (2 m)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 821 reviewers who responded, 795 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I'm A Believer!- August 27, 2021
I have always been a tried and true Windows user but have been toying with the idea of a Mac for a while now. Curiosity finally got the best of me and I got one. I must say that so far, I'm not sorry. There is definitely a learning curve for use and a financial commitment when it comes to the cost, but overall the laptop is fast, responsive, lightweight and sleek. I got the Macbook to replace a Windows desktop that has been having issues. We got our son a Macbook Pro when he went to college and he still has the same laptop 4+ years later with not a complaint about it. When he was in middle/high school, we went through several Windows laptops because they kept having issues.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Like my MacBook Air But...- August 27, 2021
I've had my Air up and running for a couple of weeks and all is good. It is a replacement for a 2013 Pro that bit the dust. I read there might be issues with the screen cracking (the day after I ordered it, of course) so I'm treating it with kid gloves. My only issue with this purchase is related to shipping. I ordered it on August 1st. I got the notification that the shipping label was generated on August 4th then nothing for 10 days. Called customer service and they didn't know what was going on so I cancelled the order. The next day I got a notification that it had shipped. It came. I notified customer service and billing/payment are accurate. Overall love my new gold Air!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- MacBook Air - Gold- February 25, 2021
I love my MacBook Air. I am transitioning from using a HP all my life and at this point I feel like I’ve been missing out. Let’s just say that was the best thing I could’ve done. I can conveniently do everything on my Mac without having to find my phone. Being able to move everything from one laptop to the other with one simple download was a plus. Not having a loud fan to listen to is amazing. The charge is amazing. The first day I used my laptop it was from 8am until 1:00am with small breaks in between. I did not have to grab the charger and it did not over heat. The speed of this laptop is great. I have slower internet service and I couldn’t tell using this laptop verses my HP.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Make Sure You Will Really Get Help When Needed- June 12, 2021
The Mac is a new product line for me...I was hesitant to try and learn to use an Apple product. It has been a steep learning curve since I only used HP PCs for twenty years. I would have very much appreciated having the salesman explain more to me before I bought it. I was very distressed when a Geek Squad tech did very little to help me with it---after the salesman who sold me the Mac assured me that Geek Squad would help with any questions I had.... It turned out that the Geek Squad tech had a VERY negative attitude toward Apple products and did NOT really want to help me learn my new MacBook Air.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Currently the best Apple “daily driver” laptop- August 29, 2021
Great computer for the price. This computer replaced a newer, high end MacBook Pro 16” model. Truth be told, I think the M1 processor is just as fast as that much more expensive model and it’s certainly lighter and easier to use as an everyday laptop, even if the screen is smaller. Unless you are a true power user, which the average computer user is not, you don’t need the expense, weight, and faster processors of a MacBook Pro model from my experience owning more than I care to admit number of MacBook Pro’s over the years. This is currently the best all around laptop value Apple makes.. it’s light, fast, now has larger storage options, and has a great screen and sound for its size.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.