Apple MacBook Air 13.3" w/ Touch ID (Fall 2020) - Space Grey (Apple M1 Chip / 256GB SSD / 8GB RAM) - En
Available to ship
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine-learning performance
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5 times faster performance to tackle projects faster than ever
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- 256GB of super-fast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- 7-core GPU with up to 5 times faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 13.3-inch Retina display with P3 wide colour for vibrant images and incredible detail
- Next-generation Wi-Fi 6 for faster connectivity
- Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life
- Two Thunderbolt/USB 4 ports for charging and accessories
- FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor for clearer, sharper video calls
- Three-microphone array focuses on your voice instead of what's going on around you
- Backlit Magic Keyboard (English) and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- Fanless design for silent operation
- macOS Big Sur introduces a bold new design and major app updates for Safari, Messages, and Maps
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- MacBook Air
- 30W USB-C Power Adapter
- USB-C Charge Cable (2 m)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3783 reviewers who responded, 3657 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- New M1 Chip Is Dope! Apple Computers Are The Best!- December 30, 2020
Apple Computers Are The Best! The New M1 Chip Is Awesome!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- WORTH. Huge upgrade from any MacBook before.- January 30, 2021
Coming from a 2013 MacBook Air 13 spec'd out with the 512GB flash storage, i7 CPU, and 8GB of RAM, this is still a huge upgrade! My old MacBook Air would throttle from opening up Any Adobe software, iMovie, Garageband, etc. It would also take over half an hour just for some 2-4 minute clips I want to render. I ended up watching paint dry :( With the new M1 MacBook Air, it is super quiet (literally because no fans), doesn't overheat, and doesn't feel "glitchy" when it is on full load. Getting the BASE model is enough for the majority of consumers, especially students. Battery life is ridiculously good. I was impressed by not having to charge it for 2 weeks with casual usage. This blows my mind. Those of you who are worried about the Intel --> M1 arm transition shouldn't be because I was able to use all of the programs I had on my previous MacBook Air. Not trying to sound like an Apple fanboy, but as I am typing this on the M1 MacBook Air, I wanted to say big kudos to Apple for implementing the M1 successfully. Overall, would definitely recommend this to ANY student, writer, artist, or someone who wants to get into the Apple atmosphere. This is the best option for the best performance to price ratio with a screen and insane battery life. One more thing, if you stationed at home all the time, I highly recommend getting the M1 Mac Mini.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My first MacBook Air- September 14, 2021
I was heading back to school so I needed to upgrade my laptop. I ended up picking out a Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2. It was nice to look at, but very finicky and the learning curve wasn’t something I liked. My dream laptop was always a MacBook. So I decided to splurge and get what I really wanted. So Best Buy let me trade in the Chromebook for a MacBook Air. First off, it’s beautiful. Also, it’s so simple to use. And the battery lasts so long! The display is super sharp. This thing is powerful considering how thin it is. It can handle everything i throw at it, and more. Definitely worth the price. I ended up purchasing a leather cover to protect it. And I just loved it even more.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My first MacBook purchase- January 9, 2022
No wear and tear detected to me, it turned on right away. It’s my first MacBook purchase and it’s mainly for college. It was easy to set up my Apple ID from my I-touch and I-phone. It came with power cord and adapter. It was a Christmas gift to myself but I didn’t turn it on until January 9th in time for my classes on the 10th. I like it so far, I got it by curbside pickup by the way. It’s nice, light to carry and pick up no complaints here.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love MacBooks- November 12, 2021
I previously owned a MacBook Pro and I was in need of another laptop, so I chose this one. It's very fast in speed and has mostly the same features like the MacBook Pro. I also own a Apple iMac desktop. I am a fan of Apple's productsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.