Apple MacBook Air 13.3" w/ Touch ID (Fall 2020) - Space Grey (Apple M1 Chip / 512GB SSD / 8GB RAM) - En
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine-learning performance
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5 times faster performance to tackle projects faster than ever
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- 512GB of super-fast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- 8-core GPU with up to 5 times faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 13.3-inch Retina display with P3 wide colour for vibrant images and incredible detail
- Next-generation Wi-Fi 6 for faster connectivity
- Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life
- Two Thunderbolt/USB 4 ports for charging and accessories
- FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor for clearer, sharper video calls
- Three-microphone array focuses on your voice instead of what's going on around you
- Backlit Magic Keyboard (English) and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- Fanless design for silent operation
- macOS Big Sur introduces a bold new design and major app updates for Safari, Messages, and Maps
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- MacBook Air
- 30W USB-C Power Adapter
- USB-C Charge Cable (2 m)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1378 reviewers who responded, 1342 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Macbook Air 2020- September 25, 2021
I really like my MacBook Air, it is great for college assignments. The battery really lasts more than 5 hours even with continuous use. I love how the screen is very clear and vibrant as well. Overall a great laptop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slim, quiet, fast and luxurious laptop- December 5, 2020
Love.. Love .. Love. This laptop is everything you would want in a portable, luxury and sturdy machine. The M1 professor is the fastest professor I have a ever had in a laptop. I have always had windows pc like the Lenovo yoga series but this MacBook Air is a must if you want to bust your productivity. I always wanted to have a mac and this is the best way you can enter in the apple ecosystem.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Purchase!- August 20, 2021
Needed a laptop for general use. Nice and small but not to small for travel. Love the color, easy to use. Great battery life. Love the new design for the charger, small and sleek.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A+++ recommend it for what it offers & price- October 12, 2021
Absolutely love it and worth the money. I spent around 4 hours to decide either with regular air or air pro. As a regular person who’s not into games or photoshop/video editing, didn’t really see any huge differences between these laptops. The regular air had enough specs for my daily use and possibly use it more towards editing program. I also installed a game program X-Plane, and had no lags or any issues to run it. Was crispy clean. Excellent battery life…Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- You're Done Shopping- August 26, 2021
If you are a student or just need a new computer for home or work & need it to last...you're done shopping. Great choice in the MacBook series. M1 is a powerful chip, and this design strikes a great balance between being compact and just large enough for most workflows. Where this shines is battery life. I get almost a week on a single charge with daily usage. Gone are the days of lugging a charger around wherever my computer goes. Also love how quiet this thing is. Since it takes very little power, it doesn't get warm, and doesn't need fans. I haven't found it to get very warm and have no worries of overheating. 0 regrets getting the Air over the Pro. The display is gorgeous. The keyboard has been drastically upgraded from the previous Air models. The track pad above par. The speakers are also loud and crisp. There is less bass on the Air speakers than the Pro. But if you're like me, you use bluetooth speakers or buds so...whatever.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.