Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" w/ Touch Bar (2020) - Space Grey (Intel i5 1.4GHz / 256GB SSD / 8GB RAM) - En
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- English-language MacBook Pro
- 1.4GHz quad‑core 8th‑generation Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz, with 128MB of eDRAM
- 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- Ultrafast 256GB SSD solid-state drive is blazing fast, with sequential read speeds up to 3.0GB/s, so you can take all your photos and videos with you no matter where you go
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645 means effortless video editing, faster 3D rendering, and smoother gaming
Easy on the eyes
- 13.3" (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology and 500 nits brightness delivers deep blacks and bright whites
- 2560 x 1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colours
- P3 wide colour gives you even more vibrant greens and reds than with sRGB
- Brilliant Retina display with True Tone technology means the white balance automatically adjusts to match the colour temperature of the light around you for a more natural viewing experience
Connectivity and battery
- 802.11ac Wi‑Fi wireless networking (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible)
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- Built‑in 58.2‑watt‑hour lithium‑polymer battery gives up to 10 hours wireless web, up to 10 hours Apple TV app movie playback, and up to 30 days of standby time
Powerful, versatile ports -- and more
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for charging, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt (up to 40Gb/s), and USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s)
- Force Touch trackpad, Backlit Magic Keyboard, Touch Bar, and Touch ID give you a new level of productivity
- 720p FaceTime HD camera and 3 built-in mics form directional beams that capture your voice more clearly for FaceTime calls and talking to Siri
Security, apps, and operating system
- Apple T2 Security Chip is the second‑generation custom Mac silicon designed to make everything you do even more secure
- Hey Siri is always ready to open apps, find documents, play music, or answer your questions
- Sidecar lets you use your iPad (sold separately) as a second display so you can take everything you do above and beyond
- macOS Catalina brings dedicated apps for music, TV, and podcasts, with smart updates to the apps you use most
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- 13‑inch MacBook Pro
- 61W USB‑C Power Adapter
- USB-C Charge Cable (2 m)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2324 reviewers who responded, 2243 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Windows user giving MacBook Pro a go?- June 10, 2020
I am a long time windows user. My Son has been a Apple fan for a long time. We talk about the uses of both Operating systems. After reading a article about the New MacBook Pro with Touch bar, I decide to give it a try. It seem to be a well built unit. It is taking some time to get use to, as I have only had it for a couple of weeks. It seem to have a issues with Macros in Window Excel, so far this is the only issue other than getting use to navigating the the machine. I will continue to explore it so, I can relate to others about the differences. I use Microsoft Office 365 a lot in my work. After the last update it seem to improve a little.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very pleased- August 5, 2020
I purchased this laptop after I returned a 2020 13 inch air. The air was lagging and giving me all kinds of trouble, the battery life was also very poor. My son suggested this model, and Have to say I am so pleased. The battery life is great, the display is amazing, the keyboard is lovely. I love the Touch Bar as well! such a clever design.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- DO NOT BUY. HEATING ISSUE- July 27, 2020
Upgraded from a MacBook Pro Late 2014, love the new scissor mechanism for the keyboard. The main issue with this Mac is that it overheats really fast. All I did was open Safari (didn't search anything) and the fans went full speed and it's loud enough to hear across a room. My old Mac that's almost 6 years old doesn't even do this and it's so quiet. With the overheating and excessive high fan speed, the longevity for this device is worrysome and I do not recommend this to anyone. I have since returned the device and am waiting for the redesign of the Macbook Pro in hopes of better performance with Apple Silicon and better cooling.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.