Apple MacBook Pro 13.3" w/ Touch Bar (2020) - Space Grey (Intel i5 2.0GHz / 512GB SSD / 16GB RAM) - En
- English-language MacBook Pro
- 2.0GHz quad‑core 10th‑generation Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz, with 6MB shared L3 cache
- 16GB of 3733MHz LPDDR4X onboard memory
- Ultrafast 512GB SSD solid-state drive is blazing fast, with sequential read speeds up to 3.0GB/s, so you can take all your photos and videos with you no matter where you go
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics means effortless video editing, faster 3D rendering, and smoother gaming
Easy on the eyes
- 13.3" (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology and 500 nits brightness delivers deep blacks and bright whites
- 2560 x 1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colours
- P3 wide colour gives you even more vibrant greens and reds than with sRGB
- Brilliant Retina display with True Tone technology means the white balance automatically adjusts to match the colour temperature of the light around you for a more natural viewing experience
Connectivity and battery
- 802.11ac Wi‑Fi wireless networking (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible)
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- Built‑in 58.0‑watt‑hour lithium‑polymer battery gives up to 10 hours wireless web, up to 10 hours Apple TV app movie playback, and up to 30 days of standby time
Powerful, versatile ports -- and more
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for charging, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt (up to 40Gb/s), and USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10Gb/s)
- Force Touch trackpad, Backlit Magic Keyboard, Touch Bar, and Touch ID give you a new level of productivity
- 720p FaceTime HD camera and 3 built-in mics form directional beams that capture your voice more clearly for FaceTime calls and talking to Siri
Security, apps, and operating system
- Apple T2 Security Chip is the second‑generation custom Mac silicon designed to make everything you do even more secure
- Hey Siri is always ready to open apps, find documents, play music, or answer your questions
- Sidecar lets you use your iPad (sold separately) as a second display so you can take everything you do above and beyond
- macOS Catalina brings dedicated apps for music, TV, and podcasts, with smart updates to the apps you use most
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- 13‑inch MacBook Pro
- 61W USB‑C Power Adapter
- USB-C Charge Cable (2 m)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1369 reviewers who responded, 1311 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Worthy Upgrade- August 19, 2020
I finally decided to upgrade my 2008 Macbook Intel Core 2 Duo. After so much research, I decided to go for this specific model even after I had heard so many bad things about the touch bar. After a month of usage, I really don't have huge problems with this laptop because it has done what I needed it to do. (Music Production) Of course if you have researched this laptop, you've heard it gets HOT. The retina screen is nice, we're still stuck with a 720 hd cam, mac OSX is still running well nowadays and that's about it. There's another model with a 9th generation chip and it's cheaper. If you're on a budget, then go with the 9th generation intel.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- great laptop- June 20, 2020
this is an upgrade from my early 2015 MacBook Pro and what an upgrade! I think speed and size, this is a much lighter and portable version of the macbook pro. the keyboard is well thought out though I will say I'm not sold on the touch-bar. i realize this was the first year it was standard, but there's not much about it that is a selling point. i think one of the main flaws of this is the fact that it relies on 3rd party apps for the functionality and if i'm honest, i use the keyboard shortcuts to do what the touchbar suposedly does. that being said, it does have its uses though it is quite often that I forget that it's even there.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- MacBook Pro quickly winning me over- October 19, 2020
In terms of this product alone, I've been very impressed. It's handled all I can throw at it when it comes to daily work in your standard office docs + some photo and video editing. Excellent performance, the display is brilliant, and battery life has been solid so far. As someone who has been in the Windows ecosystem for years, this Macbook Pro filled out my experiment in the Apple side of tech. I've used iPads for years, switched from Android to iPhone last year, added an Apple watch, and now the MacBook. Individually, I've always felt they were great hardware, but nothing really knocked my socks off about the software. Together, these devices really shine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.