Apple MacBook Pro 14" (2021) - Silver (Apple M1 Pro Chip / 512GB SSD / 16GB RAM) - English
- English-language MacBook Pro
- 8-core Apple M1 Pro chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- 16GB of RAM so everything you do is fast and fluid
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 14-core GPU
- Ultrafast 512GB solid state drive (SSD) is blazing fast, so you can take all your photos and videos with you no matter where you go
Display and audio
- 14.2-inch liquid retina XDR display delivers a responsive and natural viewing experience
- 3024 x 1964 native resolution with support for millions of colours
- ProMotion technology for adaptive refresh rates up to 120Hz
- Studio-quality three-mic array with high signal-to-noise ratio and directional beamforming
- High fidelity six speaker sound system with forece-cancelling woofers
Stay charged up and connected
- Go longer than ever with up to 17 hours of battery life
- Next-generation Wi-Fi 6 for faster connectivity
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- Three Thunderbolt/USB 4 ports, HDMI port, SDXC card slot, and MagSafe 3 port
- Backlit Magic Keyboard, ambient light sensor and Touch ID for secure unlock and payments
- 1080p FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor for clearer, sharper video calls
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- 14-inch MacBook Pro
- 67W USB‑C Power Adapter
- USB‑C to MagSafe 3 Cable (2 m)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 165 reviewers who responded, 157 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I would give it a 6 star rating if I could...wow.- June 21, 2022
This is literally THE BEST MacBook ever created by Apple. I saw that it went on sale for $1799 and I snagged one immediately. Finally....Apple listened to their customers in the photography field and put that SD card slot on the right side. Dongles are annoying beyond annoying. Plus the HDMI port on the side, allowing you to easily connect it to a large screen for presentations, etc. Oh, and as a bonus they kept the 3,5mm headphone jack! Yes!! Onward...the screen....XDR Liquid Retina? Wow. Just wow. MagSafe charger? Blacked out keyboard? I mean it's literally PERFECT. The sound that comes out of those four speakers is truly amazing, as well...no need to connect to a bluetooth speaker. They sounds REALLY good. Plenty of bass and treble, too. And 14" is just the perfect size. 13" maybe can be too small...and many complain that 16" is just too big and heavy for many people. So I am super happy with this laptop. I had just purchased the M1 Air recently, and went ahead and exchanged it (I have 60 days since I am TotalTech), and it was def worth paying the difference. Note: There's a rugged case (Amazon) on the MacBook in these photos. I would not use this beautiful laptop for 2 seconds without a hard case on it. Hope to have this baby for at least ten years...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time MacBook owner, but so far so good!- December 3, 2021
Has a little weight to it, but not heavy at all. I have arthritis, so having a lightweight laptop is very important to me. I do genuinely love this computer. Runs like a dream with GarageBand, and plays videos without lagging. Only trouble I’ve ever had with playing videos is when I have it connected by HDMI to my tv (which is about 10 years old), and since the MacBook streams it so fast, sometimes the tv lags with the connection. But other than that, no complaints! It does get a little warm sometimes if I have my computer sitting on my bed, but that’s just user error with not letting the fans on the sides have room to cool it off. Battery life is good, but with binge watching shows. lasts about 3-4 hours before it’s at about 20%. I wish that was a bit longer, but it seems to do fine with GarageBand and other Apple apps, and doesn’t take too much battery for those at all. Overall, I’m satisfied! Photos taken of it on iPhone SEYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Birthday Gift Ever- April 29, 2022
The person I picked up the item from was so customer friendly. And she talked a little about the product as she has an older model.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better screen and speakers vs MBA but bulkier- April 4, 2022
I had just bought Macbook Air when this went on sale for 1749 so ended up returning MBA for this laptop. For the sale price, it made sense as it came with 14” 500 nits screen, noticeably better speakers, 16GB RAM and 512GB SSD as default. However, to be honest, the day to day performance isnt that much faster than the base MBA - single core performance is the same, just the multicore is a bit faster, especially with the base binned version. It is however noticeably bulkier than MBA and the battery life is somewhat shorter as well. If you can get this on sale then it makes sense, but at full price I wiuld recommend an MBA over this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, but expensive- March 13, 2022
It’s a Mac, so really expensive but totally worth it. Actually it’s the OS that makes Macs far superior to Windows, not necessarily the hardware. Having said that, it’s beautiful. Fast, starts up in seconds, runs like a beast. Plenty of ports. Battery life is great. Cons are it automatically starts up when shell is opened. No way to disable that “feature”. Also, it feels heavier than I thought it would/should. Not much software included. There are no USB-A ports, so you’ll need a $19 A to C/Thunderbolt adapter for each peripheral you want connected. Still looking for an affordable FireWire to Thunderbolt solution. Overall, a decent laptop, but expensive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.