Apple Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 11" (2nd/3rd Gen)/Air (4th Gen) - Black - English
- Compatible with iPad Pro 11-inch 1st generation, 2nd generation, and iPad Air 4th generation running iPadOS 13.4 or later
- Floating cantilever design allows you to attach the Magic Keyboard to your iPad Pro magnetically
- Full‑size backlit keys and a scissor mechanism with 1mm travel for quiet, responsive typing
- Designed for Multi‑Touch gestures and the cursor in iPadOS
- Smooth angle adjustability delivers the perfect viewing angle
- USB-C port for pass-through charging lets you charge your iPad Pro, freeing up the iPad Pro's port for other accessories
- Folds into a case to provide front and back protection for travel
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2085 reviewers who responded, 1974 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great keyboard- June 17, 2020
I rarely write reviews but I felt I had to on this item I read YouTube reviews and had some issues I read about not very easy to open which is not true it doesn’t get any simpler keyboard size is big enough for my big hands, now the outside material that it’s made can’t say much but I see the bottom of the reviewers and looked like he’d had it sitting on rocks claiming it wasn’t made from a long lasting material for the price but I think care was a big overall love it easy to use very well setup no fussing with batteries no Bluetooth setup all automatic charges fast thru keyboard or directly plug into iPad can’t say enough well done apple!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gold Standard- April 27, 2020
This case has transformed how I interact with my iPad Pro. Before using this case I had the Apple Smart Keyboard Folio and this puts that case to shame in most situations. The typing experience is significantly better with the magic keyboard and the magnets are significantly stronger. Having a built in trackpad and backlit keyboard are also great. Some people have complained about not being able to find it backwards, but I velvet liked the feeling of the keys when using it in tablet mode anyway. I’ve also used the Logitech Combo Touch keyboard case and this blows that out of the water! Yeah it’s expensive, but worth the money in my opinion.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Save your money! Do not buy this brick!- May 26, 2020
Overall just a poor design. (1) No top row function keys for volume, app switching, and other basic functions you can get with Logitech's keyboard (for far less). (2) The till back angle is limiting and I get more visibility with the current smart folio keyboard (for far less). Also, depending on the tilt angle my fingers hit the bottom of the screen when trying to hit the top row number buttons. (3) Turns a light and portable tablet into a brick. Adds noticeable weight to my iPad and makes it heavier than a Macbook Air. So save your money and get either a Logitech or the 2018 smart keyboard folio works better -- for far less.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.