Apple Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 11" (2nd/3rd Gen)/Air (4th Gen) - White - English
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with iPad Pro 11-inch (1st, 2nd or 3rd generation) or iPad Air (4th generation) running iPadOS 14.5 or later
- Floating cantilever design allows you to attach the Magic Keyboard to your iPad Pro magnetically
- Backlit keys and a scissor mechanism with 1mm travel for quiet, responsive typing
- Designed for Multi‑Touch gestures and the cursor in iPadOS
- Smooth angle adjustability delivers the perfect viewing angle
- USB-C port for pass-through charging lets you charge your iPad Pro, freeing up the iPad Pro's port for other accessories
- Folds into a case to provide front and back protection for travel
- Note: The tablet in image is not included with purchase of the Magic Keyboard
- Magic Keyboard 11" - White
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 141 reviewers who responded, 140 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great keyboard for my iPad Pro 11- November 13, 2021
This is a great keyboard for my iPad Pro 11 inch. The typing experience is great and the trackpad is fluid with no issues. I have the black version of this keyboard for another iPad. The backlighting on the black version is easier to see. It's somewhat difficult to see the keys in medium to low lighting situations. I wanted to return it, but decided to keep it because I like how the brighter color give is a cleaner look. It's also easier to keep clean compared to the black version. The black version seems to get white smudge marks and fingerprints on it. I'm unable to see them on this version with it being white, and the same color as the light smudge marks.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great keyboard, low on features- July 30, 2021
The typing experience on this is exceptional and the footprint is great. Things I don't care for are: 1. No edge protection 2. No function keys (have to adjust sound and screen manually) 3. Screen only pushes back a small amount I have also just purchased the Brydge Air Max+ for 11" iPad Pro and I'm pretty sure it just won me over from the magic keyboard. Price was more than 50% less (I had a discount but regular price is $150). It has function keys, a bigger track pad, and the screen bends back a lot further. The only thing the Magic Keyboard wins on are the keys. I really wish the Brydge keys were bigger, but they lose space from putting in the larger trackpad and function keys, which for me is worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A perfect yet expensive keyboard/folio for iPadAir- November 1, 2021
Well designed, yes; Expensive, that too! If you want to have a full experience with an iPad Pro or Air, there's no substitute for this keyboard folio. The third-party products are not even close. The fully integrated design, software control, and versatility function like a laptop replacement that has pencil and touch capabilities. It takes me a long time to justify this $300 keyboard but once I have it, I can certainly understand and almost 'accept' its price. It may be a luxury to non-laptop users, but it is a must-have accessory for those who travel. The keyboard is very well made and sturdy. It does add quite a bit of weight to an otherwise feather-light iPad Air but during desktop or lap-top use as intended, the weight should not be much of an issue.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.