Apple Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 12.9" (3rd Gen & 4th Gen)- Black - English
- Compatible with iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd or 4th generation) running iPadOS 13.4 or later
- Floating cantilever design allows you to attach the Magic Keyboard to your iPad Pro magnetically
- Full‑size backlit keys and a scissor mechanism with 1mm travel for quiet, responsive typing
- Designed for Multi‑Touch gestures and the cursor in iPadOS
- Smooth angle adjustability delivers the perfect viewing angle
- USB-C port for pass-through charging lets you charge your iPad Pro, freeing up the iPad Pro's port for other accessories
- Folds into a case to provide front and back protection for travel
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2507 reviewers who responded, 2384 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great keyboard- October 24, 2020
The keyboard is amazing, it gives you the ability to type fast, keys are loud though. I took this back because I felt I need to be very mobile with this and I often knocked the IPad off the magnetic back. I didn’t like that it wouldn’t fold back and allow me to just use the iPad without removing it from the keyboard. My boyfriend loves his though but it stays mostly on his desk. If you’re not going to be putting it to a lot of mobile uses, it’s a great buy. I needed something to put on my exercise equipment while I studied that would still offer protection for my IPad Incase it fell. If you happen to drop the device, your IPad will fall off.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Makes it more functional- October 23, 2020
So much more functionality than before! Easier to use the iPad having an integrated trackpad and with typing, it’s easy. But once you add all the bells and whistles, just get me a MacBook Pro/Air This is for my kid to use as it was a high school requirement (iPad) which ultimately was my hand me down to him. I hated not having keypad and mouse, etc... Can’t figure out the transition as to why aside from weight. Due to limited functionality (I need explorer/windows) the MacBook fits my needs better If you just need app based materials, word/pages/docs type stuff, safari, and of the likes, highly recommend the upgrade of your iPad with this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Forget about carrying this AND a laptop- May 29, 2020
I was shocked how heavy this thing is. I almost sent it back because of that alone. Luckily it has the build to go with the weight. It really is meant to make the iPad a laptop replacement. There's no way I'll be carrying both just because of the weight. Trackpad cannot be set to tap to click. Does not provide any accommodation for the Apple Pencil. It's impossible to keep it attached to the iPad when carrying using the built-in magnet. There should be a loop or slot for it. Did I mention this thing weighs like three tons? Am I keeping it? Yes. Do I think it's worth the money? No, but I like my toys. Would I do it over? Probably not.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.