Apple Magic Keyboard Wireless Keyboard with Numeric Keypad - Silver/White - English
- This wireless keyboard pairs automatically with your Mac via Bluetooth so you can get to work straight away
- Features a built-in rechargeable battery so you’ll eliminate the use of traditional batteries
- Battery will power your device for about a month or more before needing a recharge
- Enhanced scissor mechanism beneath keys provide added stability
- Optimized key travel and lower profile deliver a super comfortable and precise typing experience
- Language: English
- Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
- Lightning to USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2031 reviewers who responded, 1961 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Typical Apple Quality- December 1, 2017
I recently purchased a 2017 Macbook Pro. I use my laptop quite a bit for my book keeping, so I really needed the 10 key portion. I considered simply buying a 10 key unit but just thought it would be easier to have the whole keyboard together. I actually like the feel of the keys on this better than the Macbook keyboard. Also, connecting it via Bluetooth is as easy as plugging it into the MacBook. That's all you do. Within 2 seconds you get a notification that it is paired with the computer, you disconnect, and you're done. Many of the stand alone10 key units had a lot of complaints about connectivity. Glad I went this route. Great product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great keyboard, too pricey- October 27, 2017
I loved this keyboard. Although the keyboard does not have the butterfly 2 switches like the newest MacBook Pro does, it is more similar to the MacBook than the previous wired keyboard. The switch travel is excellent. Has just enough clicky, tactile feedback to be a pleasure to type on. It even has a smaller footprint than the wired version. Only problem with this keyboard is the price. It is just not quite worth the price tag. Until Apple lowers the price to a reasonable amount, I just could not keep it. Sadly I had to return it. But as soon as I see that price lower, I will be grabbing this keyboard. Until then, I’m still stuck with the wired model.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ease to the typing fingers- May 9, 2020
So glad I invested in this keyboard. Unlike other reviewers, I do not mind that it does not tilt much (it has the slightest incline) and find it smooth and quiet and the most important thing: Doesn't hurt my somewhat arthritic hands. I love having the page up and down keys which extends the use of my MacAir and cuts down on the wear on the MacAir's keyboard itself. This Magic Keyboard connected easily and I have charged it only briefly, have had it running for 3 weeks without charging. I don't always turn it off and it's been fine.I write a lot because I write creatively and responsive, soft-touch keys are very important to me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.