Apple Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad - Silver/White - French
- This wireless keyboard pairs automatically with your Mac via Bluetooth so you can get to work straight away
- Features a built-in rechargeable battery so you’ll eliminate the use of traditional batteries
- Battery will power your device for about a month or more before needing a recharge
- Enhanced scissor mechanism beneath keys provide added stability
- Optimized key travel and lower profile deliver a super comfortable and precise typing experience
- Language: French
- Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
- Lightning to USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 652 reviewers who responded, 616 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 2080ti to VGA = No Go- April 20, 2021
So, the specs say one thing, the reality is another. Apple says it will output to 1080p, however. I think instead of converting the signal from digital to analog, they are actually compressing it and sending it back out. I was trying to hook up a 1600p/75hz monitor to my 2080ti at the time and was getting the default 1280x1024@75hz. I tried multiple USB-C to VGA adapters. Ended up having to go DP-VGA - DeLOCK 62967 0.2m DisplayPort VGA (D-Sub) Black Video Cable Adapter I was only able to find it on the Amazon UK store, funny enough it made it to my home in 3 business days from the UK. Friggen nuts.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Works but expensive- July 26, 2017
There are a lot of negative reviews saying that these USB-C (thunderbolt) adapters don't work. Mine works and I have not had any (major) problems. One of my external hard drives wasn't recognized at first but after I unplugged it and plugged it back in it was fine and it's recognized every time now. My iPhone is instantly recognized and charges/syncs with iTunes without a problem. I have not yet tried the VGA port. I give this 3 stars because it does what it's supposed to do but I knocked off 2 stars because Apple is charging way too much for these adapters.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works as expected when inserted after booting up- February 18, 2017
The device itself will work fine for projection, power and USB functionality. However, on 4 different 2016 MacBook Pros I have seen the behavior where if this is plugged in on booting up, both the HDMI display and the laptop's screen are black. This is even with all macOS updates and the additional software that installed when using the adapter for the first time. The workaround is to plug the adapter in after the laptop has booted and you are seeing your desktop. Hopefully this is a software/firmware issue and Apple will address this in a future update.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.