Apple Magic Keyboard with Touch ID - White - English
- Bluetooth automatically syncs the keyboard with your Mac for hassle-free, wireless comfort
- Touch ID lets you quickly and securely login through biometric access
- Built-in rechargeable battery will keep the keyboard working for a month based on the usage
- Woven USB-C to Lightning Cable connects to the USB-C port of the device for charging the batteries
- Language: English
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 66 reviewers who responded, 60 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Phenomenal Apple Keyboard- November 12, 2021
Easy to set up and use. Instantly starts working because it connects right away and lets you know on screen it is connected. Also shows connection & battery percentage at the top. Built-in Touch ID does work great. *But it has some moments it would rather be pressed in rather than lightly “tapped” but I think that’s a software issue rather than issue with keyboard itself. Battery life is phenomenal. I haven’t had to charge it yet, I’ve had it a little over a month with constant daily college student use. Comfortable to type on and use for hours at a time. I have to type up a lot of papers and I don’t find my fingers or wrist cramping at all. I don’t use any wrist pads or anything like that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The fingerprint scanner is a must have!- February 18, 2022
The best wireless keyboard I've ever owned in a long time. It never loses connection, has an extremely long-lasting charge, and the fingerprint scanner is a must! If you have one of the new M1 Macs this is the way.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wireless Keyboard for School- January 14, 2022
I just bough this keyboard for my monitor. I thought I would not like it because of the size. However, I like it a lot. The Touch ID is a really nice feature. It might not be budget friendly, but worth the moneyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magic keyboard for MacBook- March 12, 2022
I’m using my magic keyboard and Magic Mouse at my office, every day 9 to 5 and I have to admit it’s one off my best purchases!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enhanced Experience- January 9, 2022
Great product, I’m glad I purchased it. I use it with the M1 mini and i would be bold and say it’s necessary for a enhanced experience. If you’re already deep within the ecosystem go with this! Simply use the usb cable supplied (by the way braided cable, very premium!) in the back of the Mac mini and the other end in the keyboard and set up the finger print through settings. After the set up it will work almost seem less. I’ve experienced no issues.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.