Apple TV 32GB (4th Generation)
- Features a 32GB capacity
- Buy an Apple TV and get one year of Apple TV+ original shows and movies to watch on the Apple TV app
- Enjoy your favourite content from apps such as CraveTV, shomi, Netflix, iTunes and more, all on the 4th generation Apple TV
- Experience big, exciting games as well as apps that turn your living room into a fitness studio, a classroom, and more with the App Store on Apple TV
- Use your voice and touch to interact directly with the new, immersive Apple TV interface
- Easily search for content and launch apps by asking Siri using the Siri Remote
- Use the Siri Remote as a dynamic game controller or effortlessly navigate through content and screens on Apple TV using the glass Touch surface on the Siri Remote
- Watch Full HD 1080p content with Dolby Digital 7.1 surround sound
- The 4th generation Apple TV is compatible with high-definition TVs with HDMI
- Subscription may be required to access some content
- Live sports subject to blackouts
- CraveTV subscription (sold separately) available through participating TV service providers
- Shomi subscription required (sold separately)
- Netflix subscription required (sold separately)
- Internet access required
- Siri for tvOS currently in English only
- Requires HDCP compatibility for playing protected content
- Apple TV (4th Generation)
- Siri Remote
- Power Cord
- Lightning to USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3702 reviewers who responded, 3565 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Mixed review- October 1, 2018
Primary use is for playing home videos and slideshows. For most part much better for loading the video, although had one problem where video kept freezing every few seconds. Finally turned everything off including iTunes and the Mac desktop, and it then worked fine. My biggest complaint is the remote control. The touch pad system is brutal, so sensitive it is hard to control. A google check reveals this is a very common complaint. There is a setting adjustment for touch pad speed, but still way to delicate for my hands. The good news is the remote for my previous apple tv works, so this one goes in the box.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Excellent Upgrade to Apple Tv- March 2, 2019
I have been using an older model since 2010. This newer model is a great update and features with additional of App “Store”. The improved speed and controller make a big difference. Less “progress wheel”, more content. The best feature is the auto setup with an existing account and an iPhone. Basic device setup is easy once you sync with your phone. Saves time. Esp like that once my cable co App was installed (TWC/Spectrum) , any cable network apps could auto setup. Totally Recommend for first time Apple TV users as well as a significant upgrade to existing users. Like all Apple products, I wish they would offer trade-in incentives for customer loyalty.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Much Better than a Smart TV- October 13, 2019
I'm hearing a lot about how smart TV's are tracking viewers and sending data to who knows where. Also that they are being hacked and used to compromise networks. I trust Apple to be as locked down and transparent as possible, so feel safe putting the Apple TV on my network. I have disabled all the smart functions from my TV and use this product instead. I find that there are apps for anything I want to watch. The remote is a little lacking in keys, but you can use an iPhone to enter text (for passwords etc) if you need to. If you're into home automation, the Apple TV can be the base station for HomeKit enabled products. All in all - very happy with these. Have 3.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.