Apple TV 32GB (4th Generation)
- Features a 32GB capacity
- Buy an Apple TV and get one year of Apple TV+ original shows and movies to watch on the Apple TV app
- Enjoy your favourite content from apps such as CraveTV, shomi, Netflix, iTunes and more, all on the 4th generation Apple TV
- Experience big, exciting games as well as apps that turn your living room into a fitness studio, a classroom, and more with the App Store on Apple TV
- Use your voice and touch to interact directly with the new, immersive Apple TV interface
- Easily search for content and launch apps by asking Siri using the Siri Remote
- Use the Siri Remote as a dynamic game controller or effortlessly navigate through content and screens on Apple TV using the glass Touch surface on the Siri Remote
- Watch Full HD 1080p content with Dolby Digital 7.1 surround sound
- The 4th generation Apple TV is compatible with high-definition TVs with HDMI
- Subscription may be required to access some content
- Live sports subject to blackouts
- CraveTV subscription (sold separately) available through participating TV service providers
- Shomi subscription required (sold separately)
- Netflix subscription required (sold separately)
- Internet access required
- Siri for tvOS currently in English only
- Requires HDCP compatibility for playing protected content
- Apple TV (4th Generation)
- Siri Remote
- Power Cord
- Lightning to USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3994 reviewers who responded, 3850 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Mixed review- October 1, 2018
Primary use is for playing home videos and slideshows. For most part much better for loading the video, although had one problem where video kept freezing every few seconds. Finally turned everything off including iTunes and the Mac desktop, and it then worked fine. My biggest complaint is the remote control. The touch pad system is brutal, so sensitive it is hard to control. A google check reveals this is a very common complaint. There is a setting adjustment for touch pad speed, but still way to delicate for my hands. The good news is the remote for my previous apple tv works, so this one goes in the box.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Simple, Easy and Reliable- April 20, 2021
I already had one next gen device and this was to replace my 1st gen device that is becoming more of a brick with all the restrictions apple and app developers are putting on it. I am really pleased with this product. I liked that they are still available in 1080p and you don't have to upgrade to the 4K version. Its got a good application suite and responsive remote and I love being able to control it from my iPhone. My only issue (and its minor) was that it did not mimic the home page that was already set up on my other next gen apple tv. IT worked partially, but they were not arranged correctly and some apps didn't come over at all.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Upgrade to Apple Tv- March 2, 2019
I have been using an older model since 2010. This newer model is a great update and features with additional of App “Store”. The improved speed and controller make a big difference. Less “progress wheel”, more content. The best feature is the auto setup with an existing account and an iPhone. Basic device setup is easy once you sync with your phone. Saves time. Esp like that once my cable co App was installed (TWC/Spectrum) , any cable network apps could auto setup. Totally Recommend for first time Apple TV users as well as a significant upgrade to existing users. Like all Apple products, I wish they would offer trade-in incentives for customer loyalty.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.