Apple TV 4K 32GB (2nd Generation)
- Watch content from Apple TV+, Amazon Prime, Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, YouTubeTV, and more
- Apple TV app allows you to watch your movies and shows on Apple TV, iPhone, and iPad (sold separately)
- Siri Remote features a touch-enabled clickpad so you can easily click titles, swipe through playlists, or find the right scene
- 4K high frame rate HDR delivers vivid colours with stunning detail for a spectacular picture quality
- Includes Siri Remote, Power Lead, and Lightning to USB cable
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI cable to connect to your TV
- Wi-Fi network (wireless router) or Ethernet connection for online access
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent Streaming Device- June 5, 2021
Switching from the built-in Android TV that comes with my Sony Bravia TV and it's quite a massive difference. The interface is extremely clean, with the UI in native 4K. The apps download and load up very fast and the Apple TV matches any of my content's dynamic range and frame rate automatically. The remote is very premium in the hand with tactile buttons and a nice concave on the back button so it's easier to tell in the dark. While it is expensive, it's great for anyone invested in other Apple devices since it works so well in the ecosystem.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Mediocre for the price- August 1, 2021
Apple needs to work with popular apps like Netflix and YouTube to get the current version of their apps on this thing. My smart TV has better functionality with YouTube, for example the YouTube app on my LG tv will has options to quickly and easily add a video to watch later playlist with one long press on a video. With Apple TV it's like 4 or 5 clicks to get the same thing done. Also, my smart tv will match the dynamic range, meaning it will play HDR videos in HDR and SDR videos in SDR automatically, meaning i get the most accurate colors all the time. On Apple TV YouTube will play all videos in HDR, even SDR vidoes if you set the apple tv to hdr. But if you set the apple tv to sdr, it will play all videos, including hdr videos in SDR. total fail on apple's platform. with netflix, on my smart tv, clicking on a title gives me an option called related and shows me related movies. No such option exist on the netflix apple tv app which makes content discovery harder. Where as on my smart tv, roku, xbox, and ps4 they all have those options. would have given it 3 stars, but for the price i had to knock it down to 2 for the experience. It also missing advanced HDMI-CEC controls that other devices like xbox have so you can set up things like having the apple tv turn on your tv when it turns on, but not shut down your tv when you take off the apple tv.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Great product...but pricey!- September 4, 2021
Excellent user interface like all Apple products. Works fantastic with my Sonos speakers and getting Dolby Atmos. I do think its a bit pricey and there are definitely cheaper options out there that do the same thing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report