Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) 38mm Space Grey Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Optical heart sensor
- Digital Crown
- S3 with dual-core processor
- Accelerometer and gyroscope
- watchOS 5
- Advanced features for runners like cadence and pace alerts
- New head-to-head competitions
- Activity sharing with friends
- Personalized coaching
- Monthly challenges and achievement awards
- You can use Walkie-Talkie, make phone calls, and send messages
- Listen to Apple Music and Apple Podcasts
- Use Siri in all-new ways
- Aluminum case
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Apple Watch and iPhone service provider must be the same. Not all service providers support enterprise accounts; check with your employer and service provider. Roaming is not available outside your carrier network coverage area. Contact your service provider for more details.
- Apple Music requires a subscription
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8473 reviewers who responded, 8269 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fabulous!- May 11, 2019
I scoffed at this when it first came out. “Why would anyone need that? It’s just a smaller version of your phone!” I’m glad to say I was wrong! This has become an integral piece of tech. Great for fitness, convenience and communication. It does take some getting used to, especially when trying to text on it, but I find now that sometimes I choose to text from it rather than my phone. The battery life is great, and there are a wealth of apps to increase productivity and enjoyment. The only feature I’m not sure how to use is the walkie talkie, and I’m sure I will get the hang of that soon. All in all, a great purchase. Highly recommended.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable and useful- July 20, 2019
I’ve had this watch for about a month now. I’m really enjoying it. I have found myself trying to close my “rings” daily. It paired easily with my phone and it’s great to be able to control certain apps on my phone without having to wake or unlock my phone. I’ve used it as a sleep tracker (you need to download an app) a couple times and it seemed pretty accurate. Battery life has been excellent, except the one sleep app that microphone access totally drained the battery, but it charged up quickly the next morning. The band it comes with it very comfortable, and it’s easy to swap the bands out. Overall, I’m very satisfied with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only get it if you know you would use it- October 2, 2020
It’s really nice for continence for texting, calls, maps, taking pics and other little things. If your a really active person you will probably be obsessed with your watch. But if your like me and thought it would instantly make you work out everyday you would be wrong. I also got the watch to stay more organized with reminder apps that isn’t cluncky google calendar but every reminder app or any app really for the watch has some fee. Mostly expensive subscription based app. I would only really recommend for ppl who need to be on top of emails and text while at work, super active ppl, or ppl who want a cool watch to flex that isn’t a Rolex or something.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.