Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) 42mm Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Optical heart sensor
- Digital Crown
- S3 with dual-core processor
- Accelerometer and gyroscope
- watchOS 5
- Advanced features for runners like cadence and pace alerts
- New head-to-head competitions
- Activity sharing with friends
- Personalized coaching
- Monthly challenges and achievement awards
- You can use Walkie-Talkie, make phone calls, and send messages
- Listen to Apple Music and Apple Podcasts
- Use Siri in all-new ways
- Aluminum case
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Apple Watch and iPhone service provider must be the same. Not all service providers support enterprise accounts; check with your employer and service provider. Roaming is not available outside your carrier network coverage area. Contact your service provider for more details.
- Apple Music requires a subscription
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Buyer Beware!!- December 26, 2020
My sister got one for Christmas this year and was very excited to use it. Upon opening it and attempting to set it up with her phone, she was met with disappointment as her iPhone 6 was not compatible with her watch. While purchasing it for her, my father completed hours of research and could not find anything on apple’s site about which phones are compatible with the watch. It was only after she opened it and he read some of the online forums that he found proof online that it isn’t compatible with iPhone 6. Nothing on apple’s website except for some public forums that tell you which phones are compatible with the watch. Now she has to return it or spend an additional $200+ on a new phone, on top of the $250+ my father spent on the watch. Very disappointing and not the first time Apple as gotten us with their “stunts”.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (8)Report
- it’s cuteee- February 15, 2021
the watch is so pretty and does what i need it to do i’m glad it wasn’t that expensiveYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report