Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) 42mm Space Grey Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Optical heart sensor
- Digital Crown
- S3 with dual-core processor
- Accelerometer and gyroscope
- watchOS 5
- Advanced features for runners like cadence and pace alerts
- New head-to-head competitions
- Activity sharing with friends
- Personalized coaching
- Monthly challenges and achievement awards
- You can use Walkie-Talkie, make phone calls, and send messages
- Listen to Apple Music and Apple Podcasts
- Use Siri in all-new ways
- Aluminum case
- Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Apple Watch and iPhone service provider must be the same. Not all service providers support enterprise accounts; check with your employer and service provider. Roaming is not available outside your carrier network coverage area. Contact your service provider for more details.
- Apple Music requires a subscription
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8274 reviewers who responded, 8105 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not recommend to own for insecure partners- February 25, 2020
So I bought this watch right. It was great for a while till it started to lag, the screen would turn on and off on its own and I started getting my messages sent in from different contact names. At different times, some much later than others. Welp I got in a relationship right. I loved him very much and so since y’all wanted to keep my messages on it saying “sent last Tuesday” the last time my phone was connected to it and it’s been months now I’m blasted as a cheater and lost him. I can’t really explain why a message I exchanged with my ex saying I miss you too Babe four months back was labeled “mom” Quite frankly on that behalf. Zero starsNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Little special something for me- January 17, 2019
So by fortuitous circumstances I had a little extra $ to get myself an extra Xmas gift. It was also on special as it was the Series 3 and Series 4 is now out. Was it still more expensive than other knock-off wanna-be brands - for sure, it's Apple, and yes it is worth the extra $$. From the packaging itself you know that you're getting something that is well made, well designed, sleek and really functional. It fits really well, can't wait to get more bands to change up the look. Functions, well there's a ton and it synchs up with your I-phone. It is so easy to use and navigate, and enjoy. Treat yourself and get one, you won't be disappointed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Does more than what people give credit for- March 25, 2021
This was second series 3 Apple Watch I purchased for my family. Everyone in our family and extended family had Fitbits and started the upgrade to Apple Watch since couple years ago. After research and asking friends with latest Apple Watches, series 3 made more sense to what it actually does for the price. Even better on discounts, which is when I purchased. For the younger adult with demand for latest tech, it might not be enough. Messaging and answer calls are a breeze. Major con I can think of is battery life is pretty much 1 day and needs to be charged if you want to use it the next day. Also, setting it up with newest updates can take hours.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.