Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) 40mm Gold Aluminum Case with Pink Sand Sport Band
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Push yourself further
- Get inspiration to keep moving and track your workout metrics more precisely than ever, whether in the water, at the gym, or out on the road
- No matter how you love to move, Apple Watch has a workout just for you; choose from running, walking, swimming, yoga, cycling, high-intensity interval training, dance, or just about anything else you're into
- Activity rings help you stay motivated to sit less, move more, and get some exercise day after day
- Share your Activity rings with friends and family to encourage each other, or invite friends to compete in a seven-day Activity Challenge
- GPS/GNSS keep an eye on your location, and help you track your distance and routes
- Compass and always-on altimeter detect your elevation in real time, indoors and out
Blood oxygen: new sensor, new insights
- Take on-demand readings of your blood oxygen as well as background readings, day and night; your blood oxygen level is a key indicator of your overall wellness, and can help you understand how well your body is absorbing oxygen and the amount of oxygen delivered to your body
- Blood oxygen sensor is made up of four LED clusters and four photodiodes; incorporated into the completely redesigned back crystal, this new sensor works with the Blood Oxygen app to determine your blood oxygen level
- Green, red, and infrared LEDs shine light onto the blood vessels in your wrist, and photodiodes measure the amount of light reflected back; advanced algorithms then calculate the color of your blood, which indicates the amount of oxygen present
ECG and sleep tracking
- With the ECG app, Apple Watch Series 6 is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram, which can provide critical data for doctors and peace of mind for you
- Electrodes built into the Digital Crown and the back crystal work together with the ECG app to read your heart's electrical signals; it can indicate whether your heart rhythm shows signs of atrial fibrillation (a serious form of irregular heart rhythm) or sinus rhythm, which means your heart is beating in a normal pattern
- Getting the right amount of sleep is important for good health, so the new Sleep app helps you establish a regular bedtime routine and keep track of your sleep trends night after night
- 40mm case with Always-On Retina LTPO OLED display is easy to read at a glance
- The Always-On Retina display is now 2.5 times brighter outdoors when your wrist is down, so even while exercising in bright sun, you can easily see your metrics without raising your wrist or breaking your stride
- Choose from the most new faces ever, then customise them to match your mood, style, or favorite activity
Lightweight and durable
- Water resistant to 50 metres, so dive right in and start tracking your splits and sets in the pool, or even map your route in open water
- Aluminum case is lightweight and made from 100% recycled aerospace-grade alloy
- Sport Band is made from a durable yet surprisingly soft high-performance fluoroelastomer with an innovative pin-and-tuck closure
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
- Aluminum Case
- Sport Band
- 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Watch, Cheap Glass- November 29, 2020
Love the features and functionality of the Series 6 but disappointed in the poor quality of the glass. I’ve only had it for a few weeks and the glass is already as scuffed as the series 3 I had for years. At this price, I would expect better from Apple. I’ve now invested in a film type screen protector, wish I’d known about them before.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Worth every penny!- March 30, 2021
You learn something new EVERY SINGLE DAY! I’ve used the blood oxygen when i had a panic attack and seeing the watch scan and tell me my levels helped with calming down. We use the breathe app for mindful minutes at work. It’s helped with sleep. The walkie talkie is awesome and fun to connect and radio with friends lol overall a great investment. Worth every penny. Thanks to my honey for this great gift.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Delighted with Apple Watch Series 6- January 24, 2021
Love it! I bought it for health monitoring reasons and every day discover more things that it does. Especially like the opportunity to receive and return emails by dictating response into my watchYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report